Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Oscarm2010- Whitelist Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarm2010

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
My mine craft name is Oscarm2010 Oscar my name m the start of my last and 2010 symbols the 20/10 the day my parents died.
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
London

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes I fully believe in the rules and accept.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes i do agree.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
As I throw a rock aiming for the next squirrel to make my own for my hungry family as i am a farmer in need. I mark the tree with the missed rock. I'm not a nice person even if i don't seem like an actually person. I hate the brightness in this town. People judge me for my looks and darkness. The future for me doesn't look bright with my past. I don't believe in hope or chance. It was my destiny to become a master of the bow. When i was born my parents called me Cethin meaning dark in old celtic language. I hate working on my farm but i one day dream of becoming a wizard. My trainer is my grandfather he will give me my powers after i have truly earn them (6 months). I'm a heavy drinker at the age of 18 and get into bar fights a lot because of my farmers life. At bars I'm not the most popular guy. I drown my sorrows in drinks while others laugh and snigger at my ability to hold my own.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I have Skype for quests which i endeavor on. I'm a big fan of MineCraft in particular RPG servers set in Medieval times. Im a big Dungeons and Dragons fan a Level 5 wizard. I am an ex-orphan and live with my foster parents in Sussex. I enjoy RPG's and play MineCraft. I love WoW and go to my local Games Workshop. I love Big Bang theory. I can't wait to get on the server. On mine craft I'm a good RPG player been on countless ones with friends. GumGumO and I have been on a lot and hope to make this our core server.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No sorry hopefully soon i have nearly finished a few youtube projects and some skins are coming along.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Im a Hardcore fan of RPG's.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i do not posses black magic even if my dark past.

11. How did you find out about our server?
Surfing the net for a new RPG server.

12. Have you voted for us?
Yes i have and i will continue.

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Make a longer answer to question 6 and we do not accept orphan stories so change that. Thank you.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm not too sure on your answer to 6, this is a long standing server, and there are a lot of people who have been developing their characters for ages, I don't think your character can be some excellent archer or elite one at the age of 13..

Try to start out with an average character or at least just an archer.

Also please make sure that 7 has 8 sentences or more about yourself.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...character-and-a-background-story.15470/unread
This would be the best answer to that :p. Number 6 can just be a scene or scenario your character acts out to show us what they're like. Drinking with friends, travelling along the road, walking through the markets and buying an item. Or they could be wandering the southern wilds, keeping an eye out for the dangers that lurk, or being in the safety of the eastern frontier and admiring the nice small 'villages' there. (only 'villages' because they're not officially villages)

Oscarm2010

Villager
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...character-and-a-background-story.15470/unread
This would be the best answer to that :p. Number 6 can just be a scene or scenario your character acts out to show us what they're like. Drinking with friends, travelling along the road, walking through the markets and buying an item. Or they could be wandering the southern wilds, keeping an eye out for the dangers that lurk, or being in the safety of the eastern frontier and admiring the nice small 'villages' there. (only 'villages' because they're not officially villages)
Ready for the look again.

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry, but the new rules state that you need to be part of the server for at least 6 months before you may use magic(Overused and such). Please change your answer to question 6 and it would be best to make it longer as well. Thanks :)

Oscarm2010

Villager
Sorry, but the new rules state that you need to be part of the server for at least 6 months before you may use magic(Overused and such). Please change your answer to question 6 and it would be best to make it longer as well. Thanks :)
Ok mate thanks

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alright, I'll try to explain this as well as I can, so we can get this done xD.

This server has been going for a long time, so we've had to make a lot of rules about characters. The most important thing is power. We have people (like myself) that have been on the server for over a year, it'd be a bit silly for someone who's played for a week to be more powerful than me or other long term players right?

I'm not saying that no one could beat an older player in RP battle, we do have a /roll plugin for battles and magic rp (if people wish to use it, it's not exactly required), but it should take time. This is why we encourage people to have average characters like farmers, guards, gypsies and wanderers, and develop those characters to become powerful.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Average character... preferably not a murdering psychopath. No one would want to kill their RP character for your benefit..

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Look Im sorry. But I'm declining this. You're being far too impatient and can't seem to fill out 6 as required, I've tried to help but I'm out of things to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.