Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Overview ] Last Bastion

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1655080606106.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

· · ─────── ·
][· ─────── · ·
L A S T
B A S T I O N
· · ─────── ·][· ─────── · ·

Some time ago, an Inquisitor made a journey through the lands of the Lich in pursuit of a lost relic of Ignis Synnove. Whilst he was unable to find its exact location, he did find the ruins of a fortress, surrounded by the undead hordes, a lone golden bell still remaining up in a steeple yet to crumble.

A group forms to locate this fort, to clear it of the undead, and to restore what they can so that it may stand as a bulwark against the dead. Who knows what the Lich will send their way…

· ─────── ·
|[ OVERVIEW ]|

Last year I planned the ‘In Pursuit’ campaign, a PvE focused arc to span a series of events based around Leonhardt, the Inquisitor, being lost out there. Unfortunately I was unable to find the motivation and ultimately put my efforts into other projects, but I feel more able to do this now with some updated formatting and planning.

The Inquisitor may have found the location, but this will no longer be specifically tied to the Inquisition trying to find him, and so the faction element is not necessary. Anyone can join, though obviously this one doesn’t quite work out for the Skraagites.

This will be something I try to host an event each 1-2 weeks in, in a set series of PvE based events. Other DMs are welcome to host more RP based encounters, I’ll work on some things outside of the zombie-killing mechanics, but that is the main point of this arc - it’s a bit lighter to DM, and a bit lighter to partake in.

Threads should be updated! First event should be in May.

· ─────── ·
|[ EVENT LOG ]|

[ I ] Into the Fray

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll likely be making this a bit shorter; 5-7 events total and each one will have either a masterwork or a divine trinket released at the end. They should be between 1-2 hours long too. I'll post an updated piece in Construction shortly.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Apologies to those waiting on the event this month - I've had a lot of IRL developments appearing in the latter half. I'll be aiming to find a day that works in the next week ideally.

Additionally, the event will be set ICly 'before' the war business in order to allow players to attend without the tension or limits of the current war situation. : )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This arc is now complete! Thanks to everyone who participated. For the record, the trinkets given out over the arc are below - but I do not recall who the Grey Lady one went to. Please lemme know so I can update on the main artifact thread!

Valiant:
NAME: War Horn
DESCRIPTION: An ivory horn with rings of blue hued steel around it. It is etched with scenes of battle.
EFFECT: When blown, the sound is amplified to span all of the yell chat radius or region scope. Everyone within that radius is able to hear the sound no matter where they are or what they are doing. It takes precedence over other sounds. It can be used three times per day.

Ignis:
NAME: Holy Calling
DESCRIPTION: A golden bell that weighs around 80lbs and is roughly 30cm in height. It is etched with swirling engravings depicting sunbeams and flame.
EFFECT: The bell rings in the presence of unholy creatures at DM discretion, such as undead, demons, vyres, etc. It rings on its own in the day, but falls to being a mundane bell at night. Its scope is region-wide.

Ignis:
NAME: Eternal
DESCRIPTION: A candle of ivory colours, with gold metal making for an intricate base and swirling designs up the sides.
EFFECT: The candle never seems to change in size, no matter how long it is lit, as if the flame itself gets fuel from another source. The flame burns a pure white colour, and emits no smoke.

Grey Lady:
NAME: Unholy Script
DESCRIPTION: A somewhat ragged black feather quill, with a silver tip.
EFFECT: Upon pressing the tip of the quill to something unholy (vyres, demons, undead) the feather gains streaks of violet light for one minute. It otherwise always writes with a deep purple ink, regardless of having no inkwell.

Sallana:
NAME: Stitchwork
DESCRIPTION: A simple golden needle that shimmers and glints to be noticeable. Upon close inspection, tiny roses are engraved over the metalwork.
EFFECT: Upon threading it and beginning a pattern, it will finish it on its own providing it is no longer than five inches of work. This will work on any material that requires stitching. The aura of roses on the needle exudes within 5b whilst in use.