Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Page Hunt rp (for when bored)

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
Name: Page Hunt Atonia
Nickname/Alias: Page
Race: half elf half human
Height: 3.28 Feet
Weight: 30 Kg
Hair: Brown
Eyes: brown
Skin: slightly tanned
Identifying Marks: a small scar on her hand
Appearance: she is quite slender and stealthy, she is quite beautiful but you can always tell how young she is, she has a very wild look about her, her hair is sometimes tangled and full of leaves
Strengths: she is amazing at climbing and seeking up on people, she is very sneaky and She loves to spend time at the camp. so she is quite tough
Weaknesses and fears: She is Scared of her mother being hit.
Religion and cults:Her Grandfather the god of Atonia
Profession: Ninja Aprentice

Puskins123

Lord of Altera

Name: Page Atonia
Nickname/Alias: Page

Race: Elf I wuld like human but you can keep Elf if you want.
Height: 3.28 Feet
Weight: 30 Kg
Hair: Brown
Eyes: brown
Skin: slightly tanned
Identifying Marks: a small scar on her hand
Appearance: she is quite slender and stealthy, she is quite beautiful but you can always tell how young she is, she has a very wild look about her, her hair is sometimes tangled and full of leaves
Strengths: she is amazing at climbing and seeking up on people, she is very sneaky and She loves to spend time at the camp. so she is quite tough
Weaknesses and fears: She is Scared of her mother being hit.
Religion and cults:Her Grandfather the god of Atonia
Profession: Ninja Aprentice

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
I've made it that she is half elf and I guess her fathers name could be hunt an he was killed or something :)

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
I don't think I will be on today but if I am I'll MSG you when I can get on :) oh and what's your username so I can kind of have a skin like yours :)