Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Paladin and Prejudice

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
(OOC) This is my new RP profile since the other one was given the no go by legion and the Mods. Well then here I go:
Prolog part one: Refuge.
It was quite funny, really now that I look back on it. Watching the crowd as it flead, the constant shifting, the yelling, the crieing, I'd seen it all before, me, Callus, the veteran refuge. The soldiers where trying to control the crowd, but even they could see it was an impossible task, with millions fleeing and more arriveing every second, appearing at random in the crowd and, in a few cases, above it. The only constant objects in that shifting, heaving sea, where him self an some figures in white armour, who moved through the crowd, hunting out demons that tried to get through. My solace was shatterd by the tapping of a blade on my shoulder, someone had evidently joined me at my look out spot. As I turned I realised that it was one of the white clad warriors, the blade was at my throat now, mear inches a way from cutting my head off. "Don't move!" yelled the owner of the blade, at that point I knew what I was dealling with, a newbie, who was doing it by the book, and with out replying I calmly stepped backwards off the ledge...

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: callus dyere
Nickname/Alias: cd
Race: dwelf
Height:1.55m
Weight:6 stone
Hair: black
Eyes:blue
Skin: pale white
Identifying Marks: none
Appearance: (will do)
Strengths: Has No mercy, no regrets and little of any other feeling.
Weaknesses and fears: small spaces and powerful magic
Religion and cults: korigno (how he spells the god that paladins worship.)
Profession: Paladin and woodsman

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Prolog Part 2:

Some explinations of the first bit.

Callus was born into scandal and pain, Being an illegitamate child of an Elven lord (who'd made the mistake of haveing a drinking contest with a dwarf ) Callus was, in acordance with Elven law, passed from family to family with none taking care of him for more than two weeks and so grew up with no real feeling of home or belonging, he also had a pretty bad education, hence his miss spelling of numberous words. He was the only one who escaped when the black fires came, the all consuming fires that burn everything to ash in seconds. He survived aged just 11 because of the fires creator, a powerful sorcerer who required an aprentice, an aprentice who knew only pain. and so Callus was saved from the fires, but unlike the sorcerer had hoped he didn't grieve, he didn't cry, he just turned round and walked away, away with the sorcerer, to learn to fight, to learn to kill, to learn to die.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Could someone please check this is ok? cause I don't want to go outside lore.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Prolog part 3: Some more explinations of the first bit. The first part of training was getting in, the new pupils, all 30 of them had to get to the entrance of the sorcerer's citadel, past all the traps, monsters and current pupils, armed with only a knife and a fire ball (this fire ball was a constant bound spell that returns to the casters hand due to the fact its bound to his/her hand) Some went in large groups and were slaughtered by single spells, others went alone and only thier torchered screams could be heard. Callus quickly reliesed that the fire ball was key, because light and heat are dark creatures weakness, and so he burnt the forest. Using the fire ball to set the trees alight. Callus ran through the forest burning the trees and stabing the shocked pupils as he went. He soon relised that someone was following him, he waited untill he had reached the citadel befor turning and confronting his persurer. It was a girl, an initiate like himself, not that he cared. Callus simply turned and walked up to the door and blew it open with the fire ball.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
(OOC) sorry about the gap, will resume now. (RP) The study of magic is long and arduous, paticually for one who can't spell, and interestingly the basic magic reaction is an explosion, and so I retreated to the library a huge twisting place that I read A-Z every month and still found new books the next, so I understand magic but cannot do much with it.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
The library was the reason I survived, when the paladins stormed in. It was sunny, a bad thing because dark magic is weakened by sunlight, and so the fortresses shields where weakened, they almost literally walked in after burning down, the forest. Now single use portals are pretty easy, especially undirectional ones, and when you've got a huge reserve of magical power behind you, it was quick and easy to create the portal when I saw the smoke. Its well known that magic leaves a stain, that is easy to spot, many showy wizards cast spell after spell just to increase their auras visibility, So using some books that I saved, I invented a past and locked my memories away, unfortunately The magical powers of those in the new realm, and I was soon found out, so I died and am writing up my true past, in its entirety.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
right I'm going to update this and add in stats (is this what I'm suposted to do? )