Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [ Part 1 ] Securing the Blightlands

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
tnqrdoptj1m81.jpg

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
S E C U R I N G - T H E
BLIGHTLANDS
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

With the ascension, the Blightlands must remain silent.. who shall make sure it is safe and quiet?

WHO | Somnastra & Co. Signup below.
WHEN | Sunday - May 1st, 2PM EST
RATING | Violent.

SIGNUPS
1. Somnastra Somnastra
2. Nywyn GoldenProphet
3. Lysander TheDeester
4. Cieren Veradite
5. Velar SovietReindeer
6. Ced Ced

Event Request:

IC Basis: After a discussion of Whatever Is Happening and what it might mean, Som and a few others have decided that it is probably a good ideato make sure the Blightlands are... quiet. And that they stay that way until Whatever Is Happening has sorted itself out.

Overview: I was hoping for a series of events ("hunts," puzzles, lore discovery, etc) so we can get different groups of folks some fun experiences.

Location: Patrolling the edge of the blighted lands, at least, perhaps with some forays into the interior.

Party Size: Right now we have four, but I would like to have this be semi-public.

Rating: Moderate to Violent

Preferred Date/Time: Can be worked with the DM! I'd like at least myself, Veradite, GoldenProphet, and TheDeester to be able to go on the first one, as it was discussed IC between these four.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
If it should be of interest, if the squads are not entirely filled with heroes and warriors, I would very much like to be part of these events as Lana if you would have me =)

I cannot attend this event in particular as I am on holiday.
However, this is part 1!

As the resident scholar of Hollowworld who has studied a great deal into most things, Qlippoth remains one of my favourite of Lana's studies. If anything is found during the event that is strange or worth studying between the events, I offer the RP. They could know ICly that Lana can help due to her various books that cover the subject of everything Qlippoth.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
You can put Kharn down as a Backup option in case of no-shows.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
If it should be of interest, if the squads are not entirely filled with heroes and warriors, I would very much like to be part of these events as Lana if you would have me =)

I cannot attend this event in particular as I am on holiday.
However, this is part 1!

As the resident scholar of Hollowworld who has studied a great deal into most things, Qlippoth remains one of my favourite of Lana's studies. If anything is found during the event that is strange or worth studying between the events, I offer the RP. They could know ICly that Lana can help due to her various books that cover the subject of everything Qlippoth.
Athryl, is that you? (I kid!)

The squad is already half comprised of scholars, so we can definitely RP between and see if the next one has better timing! The next ones will also have more spots that aren't pre-claimed, and I'm hoping to get folks who have gotten less DMed event time on these.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
WhooO! I'm glad folks are interested- There is absolutely going to be more room on the next ones, but especially for this first one, I wanted to make sure that folks who haven't had as many chances to join in on events got a spot.

SovietReindeer and Ced will fill out the party this time, and if someone can't make it, we'll go down the list of everyone else who wanted to go!

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Ced can't leg it to the event, so there will be space! We'll see who's online when the event starts :)

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Can Aki be a "if no one else joins" last minute backup?

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
This is finished! Part two to come.