Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PastelPancake21's Application [ Approved - Mara ]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
PastelPancake21

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
United States, EST.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yep

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when someone takes OOC information and incorporates it IC. For example, someone sees where a person's character is on the map and travels to them even though their character shouldn't know where they are.
Powergaming is essentially forcing a person's reaction, or not giving them a chance to react from an IC post. For example, someone writes: *My character hits you with their sword which causes their arm to get cut off.*

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Hello, my name is Ana (my RL nickname) and my username is PastelPancake. I just graduated college last year and work a full-time office job as a videographer/video editor. I'm a relatively private person so I don't have too much to say about myself, other than in my free time I enjoy to hang out with my dog and play various genres of video games. Like most people on here I, of course, like to write as well.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nope. I was actually googling for Medieval Minecraft Roleplay servers (as one does) and found this one which looks very exciting to start roleplaying in.

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Esme (No last name. No reason to have one as a commoner.)

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human (Kaltic)

Appearance:
Esme has raven black hair which she keeps diligently trimmed at chin length. She has deep brown eyes that appear nearly black with a gaze that may appear eerily blank to people. Her skin color is a lighter shade of white, though does look as if it has tanned a little from being outside in the elements.
Esme's height is 6'1 and weighs a muscular 190 pounds. Her build is best described as mesomorph.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
1682378592934.png

Written Test!
Esme has lived a very 'boring' life, as she would put it. She grew up as a relatively normal commoner with a somewhat poor family but not poor enough for it to be a significant detail in her backstory. During her adult life she enlisted in the Kaltstaat military and worked hard to match and occasionally exceed the strength of those around her. She would diligently perform drills, spar, and whatever else was needed of her to continue improving as a soldier.

But as Esme was nearing the ripe age of 50, a thought had suddenly occurred to her. Did she even want to do this until she died? Not really... it was all starting to become mundane, where each passing day was harder to remember than the last.

On one random day, Esme turned her gear in and declared that she was 'semi-retired', and left the Kaltstaat military.

Now it was time to actually live. Whatever that meant. Esme didn't really know either. Maybe it meant trying out every drink in every tavern, or being a part-time mercenary and beat up something someone else wanted beat up. Now was the time to see whatever she wanted to see and adventure as far as she wanted. To her, the possibilities are staggeringly endless! If only she did this sooner...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.