Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Path of Exile

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Does anyone play this game? My partner quit the game so I need someone to play with :p

I finished the game on normal difficulty, and I'm on the second mission on cruel difficulty now, and it is getting reaaaaaaaaaally hard. I need someone to help :p

For those who doesn't know what the game is, check out their website here!
http://www.pathofexile.com/

It's a really great game!

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
6,3 Gigabyte monstrum finished itself around noon my time, but it is really awesome! Brings back memories of Diablo II :heart: Playing a marauder in the hardcore league currently.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I'm a level 38 Marauder in the Standard league. I'm at the first quest of Act 2 on Cruel difficulty.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Seems I will have to do some catching up then. Although, this game made my spare time glorious.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Currently only level 7, as I have not played enormous amounts, but it should be rather easy to level up to level 15 or so.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Currently only level 7, as I have not played enormous amounts, but it should be rather easy to level up to level 15 or so.
I have a low level character on level 14-15 or something.

I can also create a new character and level up to your level. Takes about an hour or two.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Hmmh. Well, I can level him up to 15 by then, but I'm flying to Finland next Monday for a few weeks xD But I will see if I can still make it to go on there.

Miner

Lord of Altera
... I play...

I have a level 14? Shadow (GizmoonGames) and... a level 14... Witch I think... (Skildpadde) I'll edit this if I got it wrong :p