Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Path To Magic

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Iv'e had these notes lying around forever and finally took the time to put it to MC book.

*These notes are written in Elven, and as such can only be understood from one who knows the language*

Magic is feared by some, and respected by most. There are many reasons for one to seek it out. In general, magic is sought out for the sure rise of power it brings with it. However there are only a small handful of Magi around, and for good reason.....

The physical toll is quite large, not to mention the time it takes you to achieve even the slightest power. Even if you succeed, you can forget about your family and friends. So my advice, if your serious about learning or even finding out about magic in depth, I'd avoid getting to close to anyone. You will only end up hurting them.

Now with magic interactions....

It is hated by some creatures such as Nakat which is strange considering the most powerful Magus in my opinion is.....

*[It seems a few lines have been left out]*

Remember that certain knowledge of, or wielding magic forfeits you from holding any religious office. It is a forked path. It is also another reason why there are so few Magi around. It is seen as a direct challenge to the power of the gods. So magic is discouraged and even hunted by those that believe strongly enough. Aside from that there is not much to say. It is a long term commitment.

Source: As told by a child named Biel.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Um nice writing but doesn't this fit more in the writing sub section of the forums with the cannon tag? Regardless interesting IC perspective, if a bit outdated.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
probably, I wasn't sure were i was suppose to put it. Probably outdated yes, but its mostly a recounting of what keth was told shortly after he began his search/research of magic. Was probably one of my more fun rp moments on the server.