Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pathik's app [Declined - Jase ☆]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Master_pathik

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
U.S.A

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: using knowledge from real-life (irl) is used during rp.

Powergaming: when you create you character to be virtually invinceable, saying that actions against another player have been successful with no exceptions for EX. " Trianduel let's loose an arrow hitting(character's name here) in the eye blinding them". and making it so no matter what you'll always come up on top

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
WHAT ARE WE SAVAGES?! no but seriously of course not

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Raal

8. Tell us about yourself!
not much to say really an average guy chill most time don't get angry easily an avid reader into the Harry Potter series(House Slytherin pride), Like Star wars as well, im a gamer as well(a bit anyway) im also into marital arts, practice Baguazhang, Tai_chi, And Northern Shaolin, i like to draw(sometimes), likes rock music, Favorite bands, are Disturbed, Korn, Breaking benjamin, Marilyn Manson, Etc i like em all xD

9. do you have any examples of your work?
i don't but im a bit of a builder on the Apex bending server I play as a Airbender and have built the southern Airtemple(not complete yet actually)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
minecraft server site

About Your Character!
Gets annoyed when things are out of place.
Fascinated with natural disasters becuase of the raw power of nature
Gets annoyed by people constantly talking about sports
interested in vampires.
annoyed by people grunting.
often tries to figure out how things could be run more effectively.
can be overly dramatic

Character Name:
Trianduil Qianfeng

Character Age:

Character Race:
Silver Elf

Appearance:
Dark Silver Hair and Greenish Silver eyes, skin almost as pale as snow and a deep green and silver suit with a emerald green jacket and brown boots

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
don't have one currently working on making one

Written Test!
A Silver elf who grew up in one of the noble houses everyday life was him constantly getting told what to do how to act who to be what he can like and not like it was a oppressive life then one day when he came of age he ran away from home home.searching for his own path in life.having an interest in the arcane he set out Wanting to find someone who can teach him magick he wondered the land for years looking for a teacher to no avail every time he felt he was getting close the trail went cold eventually he gave up his pursuit deciding to settle in city which one he had not decided yet as such he decided to visit each one before picking a home and eventually become a strong warrior or mage if possible he decided to change his usual emerald green and silver robes for something more fitting for travel and take up a sword and bow to protect himself with by no means was he all that good a novice at best he somehow got by through sheer force of will and a lot of luck which soon enough ran out as one night while camping in the woods he was attacked by a group of brigands who stole all his item and greatly injured him for hours he staggered around the forest eventually coming to a place called storm's landing and just as he was entering the gates he collapsed from loss of blood and exhaustion just before he lost consciousness he heard voices that sounded like they were shouting a couple days later he woke up in a room not knowing where he was or how he got there as he tried to get up he felt a burning pain in his back and abdomen upon which he let out a great yell and fell back down on the bed next thing he knew he heard footsteps coming from outside the door to the room he was in when the door opened a man with grey hair and a even grayer beard and a young girl stepped in the man wore some nice clothes and seemed to be of well standing in life while the girl wore a much humbler outfit with a cap covering the top of her head and hiding her ears and carrying bandages appeared to be a healer of some kind. Trianduil still a bit dazed from the recent shock of pain stared at them and spoke " who... who are you? where am I? what am-" being cut off by the man who held up a hand stopping him mid sentence he uttered the words " all in good time friend first i would like Helga here to check your wounds and change your bandages if need be" The young woman moved forward to which Trianduil a bit wary of humans tried to move away but was struck by pain again and decided to just let the woman do what she needed to, upon inspecting his injuries she stated in a lilting kind of voice almost elvish in nature " you'll live but those cuts are deep it's a miracle you survived any longer and you would have died for sure you are quite lucky try not to move around to much though" she replaced the bandages and tired to depart the room hastily and ended up tripping and dropping the items she held as well as knocking her cap off revealing pointed ears and auburn colored hair she quickly got up and gathered everything back up and put her cap back on once again hiding her hair and Elvin ears and left the room upon which she closed the doors the man then quickly cleared his throat and said "that girl really is a bit clumsy she need to take things slower i told her but she never listens a great healer though" when he looked over her work and proceeded to speak again" Now i know you must have a bunch of questions but first you need to answer mine" his voice was rough and smooth at the same time in his tone you could hear how much wisdom he could hold and the kindness which he still had he then asked two questions of Trianduil" who are you and how did you end up in Storm's landing?" for the next hour Trianduil recounted everything that has happened to him from the time he left home to the attack in the forest the unknown man then responded" I see that could explain a lot those bandits that attacked you are probably the same ones that's been harassing our merchant caravans your indeed lucky to be alive they rarely leave survivors although it looks like they did try to kill you and failed horribly eh?" to which he chuckled slightly at his own joke that was in very poor taste quickly realizing what he said he cleared his throat again and changed the subject" Anyway what are your questions Trainduil?" he asked Trianduil looked at the man in the eyes and he asked " who're you? how'd I end up here and how long was i out for?" The man walked over over and grabbed a chair from the table in the corner of the room and sat down and responded " Names Haymitch Muller Im in the Innkeeper here you can just call me Haymitch, as for how you ended up here i found you at the gate when on my morning walk and brought you here and had Helga tend to you wounds while you were out, as for how long you were out for, it's been 3 days" Trianduil was taken aback by this at first and decided to ask another question this time a bit out of context " Helga is she... is she an elf?" Haymitch surprised at the question laughed a bit "Why do you fancy her a bit?" he asked laughing still " Aye she is though not completely Her mother was a Forest Elf the last of her village if i recall after some Orcs attacked it and her father was a guard here and i mighty good one i might add unfortunately he got killed in the last bandit raid as well as her mother sadly she's all that's left of her Family poor girl so i took her in she like a daughter to me a couple years ago she decided to become a healer studying under our former one who died just a week prior due to some accident in the woods gathering some herbs appeared to be mauled by an animal hardly anything left to bury poor Guy it's a shame really He really could helped you out Helga's good don't get me wrong very talented that girl but Alberon that guy could work miracles i tell you could heal a broken bone in a week truly amazing" As Haymitch reminisces Trianduil stomach utters a very obvious growl Snapping Haymitch back to reality He laughed quite audibly this time "Oh yeah i imagine your would be quite famished after being out for 3 days i'll go get you some food" and he left the room still chuckling....

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey friend,
Looking good!

Unfortunately your written test is under the 400 word requirement. Please update this and then get back to me! Please also take the effort to expand the characters backstory and try to avoid the character's-got-amenesia cliche as this does not happen often.

Please have a backstory- although it doesn't have to be anything spectacular - Trian could just be a son of a lowly merchant or farmer who wants to prove his worth to his parents. Please consider it. That said- you don't have to elaborate your backstory in your written test here- just have something we can use to have a glimpse of who Trian is as a person.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
While the ideas are good, it is a little bit over the place and as it stands I will not feel comfortable whitelisting you. Please spend a little bit more time on grammar and formatting for your written test. It doesn't take long- just stick it into a Word document, ensure there are spaces between each sentence and put in capitals where you should. Please do some formatting as well just to make it easier to read. Do look through previous accepted whitelist applications for the standard that we are hoping for at the minimum.