Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed [Peaceful] Coronation of King Axex I. Hawklight-Aeyeras

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Yes mich, that :D

To all who can't make it: You can name us someone you want to send in;
We will try to let as many in as we can into the cathedral, but we gotta keep the middle way free for event purposes.

Oh an about the PvP paragraph:
Hopefully there won't be an incident where we need to take use of it, but pls understand that it is very hard to do RP fights with several people involved, and a larger number of bystanders telling you their thoughts at the same time.

@Man5791

Even if we changed the date it would probably still be 21 GMT +11 on a Sunday.
Both @Axex and I have key roles to fulfill, and the 11 hrs time difference doesn't make it easy for us to meet during the week.

As said though, you can send representatives too and I'm sure someone will probably make a video while we are not looking either way :D

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
We can let 'minor' (RP)nobles in too in case there is enough space left.
House representatives and lords will get in first though.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
That being said the rule about causing disturbances will be in effect for everyone.
I will put it in the Region welcome message if I don't forget during final preparations.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
So basically RP battles immediately turn into PVP battles?
Yes because I think I speak for everyone who'd have to fight on our side if someone started something that, neither of us has a desire to filter combat text from {thoughts} spams, while controlling at 50 NPC royal guards, who'd realistically be there, not to mention the ones realistically being placed at spots where you can't see them. In other words its is bothersome during events, and I have yet to see an event where people didn't constantly write {} text, in fact the admins always have to tell people to stop it. - Its just not a nice environment for it.

And now lets assume there are several people fighting each other and not just 2 people.
All in all one would simply loose oversight.
(Especially considering the time it is for some people)

Though I think it doesn't really matter whether someone gets overwhelmed by a theoretically infinite number of NPC guards (who'd btw be invisible to the eye too) or by a sword.

No one will get cut down because we feel like it, so the general rule to not start a fight if they don't want to get involved with it stays the same, and we will keep the flag deactivated unless it is needed.
Lag can still kill you like in an RP battle(and a lot of people do indeed have lag in HR), high dpi mouses just replace ridiculously fast writers.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
I look forward to when ever this is, especially with the recent information Marcus will confront at the dinner table. :)