Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Peaceful, Public] Hearth Day Celebration [12/30/2019 4 PM CST]

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
THEME

Posters are put up all around Storm's Landing, Queensport, Astrakhan, and Mockingbay.

Come one, come all!
Hearth Day is Almost Here!

With the coming of winter and all its hardships, many Ka'ar are finding time to come together as friends and family, as clans and tribes; all in the comfort of a giant bonfire!

This year's festival will be held in the Storm's Landing tourney grounds and so, Settlers are invited.. There will be feasting, dancing, music, horse-archery, as well as mandatory gift-giving. Tylla Goraya asks any and all who wish to come to bring their friends so that as many people as possible can enjoy the good cheer! All who attend must bring a gift meant for a friend and a stranger! Furthermore, they must wear the colors of their clan, country, or tribe so that all know who and where everyone else is from.

Bring no weapons, nor grudges.

Clan Goraya wishes to invite the following as guests of honor:

- Duchess Elizabeth Kane NIAH

- Jane Eisen Sizzix

- Connor Hayden Mudpaw11

- Garrett Herennius Galaxy

- Sigmund von Hallon Scardrac

- Raigo Tideborne GhostKairo123

- Carling Altham MelodyComplex

- Fronslin Fronslin

OOC: So this totally not an excuse for a Christmas-ey event. Since the Ka'ar are hosting the event, I'd love it if could have some people temp as Ka'ar tribespeople. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you a run down on what to look like, what to do, etcetera; it'll be fun! I'd ask that Staff Member leave the yurt and shrine up in Storm's Landing for just a bit longer, if that's okay.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Edited the gift giving rule. Everyone must bring a gift for a stranger and a friend :)

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Bump! Still looking for temps to act as servants, musicians, warriors or to do Barbarian shenanigans! This is in two days!
...would it help if I said I’d pay people 2k for temping?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Sadly I work at this time. Hope it goes well though!
Yeah, I too will be at work when this starts. Might be home soon enough to catch some of it.
That’s okay guys! Have a nice day at work :)

Anyways, to everyone else, this is today! I’m still looking for maybe one or two temps. But the event will still go on without them, it’ll just be a bit less...cultural. Which is fine!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Half an hour!! Remember to bring a skin with your house/clan/whatever colors! That part's not necessary, but it is fun!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
9 minutes!! Be sure to bring a horse and bow prop if you want to do horse archery!