Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Peaceful] Spring Festival

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Amaryllis would love to host a food stand with various baked goods- maybe finally sell some cakes~

If it's possible of course :p but I wouldn't mind helping out

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Ashna plans to attend. She wants to hand out funeral flowers white tulips for free to remind people to stay wary even in the happiest of times.

(2gloomy?)

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Aryus can show people how to properly run a hand through their hair, and maybe team up with Abel for a combo showcase. @TheDeester ?

On a more serious note, this seems really fun, Som. I'll try to help out in some sort of way!

TurtlePrada

Lord of Altera
Depends on the time and date, but Mhaeg would totally be up for running one of the gambling tables, yo. Or a booth, y'know, whatever floats yer boat. :heart:

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
As a souvenir stand, you could sell for example framed flowers/wheat/things that resemble this festival. I would love to do so :).

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I'd be glad to help out! Perhaps not as Jaret, but I could roll Aewin or a temp character for it.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Kharn could partake in the tournaments. and posssssibbbblllyyyy a skit or comedy..? Possibly..? Kharn and Albareth duo? @MRPolo13 :p

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Updated date. Since it's a festival, I'd like to have it to where folks can come and go. If you can't volunteer all day, I TOTALLY understand, and expected as much. Hence why I'm like "YES ALL THE VOLUNTEERS"

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Well it's alright :D I just don't have work on saturdays (Sunday for me- wooo) but I'm still online daily so I don't mind whatever time it is, I'll still try to make it there :D