Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Phase44's Whitelist Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phase44

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:Doom_41
2. Your real name:Cody
3. Age:17
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the Tome of Citizenship and promise to refer to it when theere is the need.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love roleplay games and MineCraft, and the thought of the two combined is amazing.
I play Witcher 1&2, Fallout 1-New Vegas, The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall-Skyrim, Dragon Age: Origins-2, Mass Effect 1-3(well once it comes out), Prey, and MineCraft of course.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Cody Knight. I live in the United States and I'm 17 and Male. I live with my mom but soon I will be moving out (after i graduate). I have a Gateway FX gaming laptop that is pretty powerful, though I will have to uprgrade soon, that can clock 273 fps while recording and around 500 when not recording. I work at my local GameStop (curse you black friday) and hope to become a Game Designer. I enjoy playing video games and am working on learning computer code and Game Design engines. I am here to play some epic MineCraft roleplaying and enjoy the experience with a fun community, that i hope to become an active member of.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
None Sorry
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I hate griefers
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
BURN THE WITCHES!

Status
Not open for further replies.