Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Phases of the Exodus

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Might I ask what will be used? Or are we going back to the good ol' days before we had any such plugin, and folks built in the wilderness as they saw fit? I personally think that might be nice, since that's how some of the best RP towns got started, but if there's another plan I'm curious to hear it. Er, read it.
No, there will be a plugin like towny, but with less restrictions. I'm personally not sure what it is yet though

billybob_579

Legend of Altera
Okay, cool. If its possible, I think I'm just gonna get an estate in the distant reaches of the world, far from any town. There, I shall live in solitude-- save for the occasional visitor that makes the lengthy pilgrimage to my home.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Might I ask what will be used? Or are we going back to the good ol' days before we had any such plugin, and folks built in the wilderness as they saw fit? I personally think that might be nice, since that's how some of the best RP towns got started, but if there's another plan I'm curious to hear it. Er, read it.
There's a new plugin called "cities". You'll have to wait for an announcement on more information as I don't know much about it tbh

nooberoob

Loyal Servant of Altera
When will Phase Three of the Exodus start? because we have been in Phase Two fro some time now...

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Not in that way Lars :p We're not in the world yet? We're still in the old world, Exodus is not ready yet?

S

Stevey

Not in that way Lars :p We're not in the world yet? We're still in the old world, Exodus is not ready yet?
Almost every town is moved over and most people play in the new world, I'm not sure what you are getting at. It's always said this was a slow update, slowly releasing all the features. We can't move over all the towns or develop all the plugins overnight.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I think (hope) the old world will still be available for about a month or so?!
I would expect admins to be able to access it for a long while yet. I think the the goal is mainly to remove the Towny plugin which is a big overhead and then close the public portal.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
I second that opinion. He is so awesome, he should do promotionl videos for Hollowworld. Come up on screen and say, "I am King of Kings, Cherbert, he who is not ice cream, and I want you to join my server!"