Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(PickABrickJr) Application [Declined - Somnastra]

Colin Price

Villager
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

PickABrickJr

2) How old are you?
I am 16

3) Where are you?
I live in Aurora IL, USA

4) Have you read our guides yet?
I have. Not all... Yet. I am still reading. I am almost finished also.

5) Introduce yourself!
My real name is Colin Price. I picked that username based of of legos. Get it? Anyways, I love learning new things and school helps me do that. I am really smart and i have some great ideas.

6) Got any examples of your work?
I am still learning to be a better builder. Im not to great at relaying the info to others though if i'm "co - building."

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
No. I want to be surprised and feel excited

8) Referrer: (Optional)
N/A

About your character
Name
:
Quondor

Race:
Forest Nymph (Male Archer)

Appearance:
Quondor is a rather young Forest nymph with with snow white hair and deep round yellow eyes. He has a rather slender face and a small off white beard (almost grey). For his clothes he usually wears his favorite black leather tunic over a dark grey shirt along with his favorite brown belt around him. This is used to hold up his bag and crossbow bolts. His navy blue pants have a few leather straps for items. Under those he wears leather boots which are excellent for traveling. Quondor also wears gloves. These gloves are fingerless. On his back he wears his dads crossbow, " "The Nullifier".

The test

As he walked through the dense forests of the Mage, making his way out from under the canopy of a rather amazingly large tree. The Black Ram's men were inching closer to him minute by minute. He could just feel them coming. However, they were still pretty far away. Colorful leaves were spread over the path which would make a crunching sound as he stepped over them. It was still quite the walk until he would reach the town. He stopped to check his compass and saw that it pointed north; he also checked how much food he had. He had 2 apples, 3 melons and 2 slices of bread left. Right after he checked which way he was traveling towards and how much food he had he heard a rather loud noise. He went to go see if anyone or anything got hurt or injured. As far as he could tell, there wasn’t anyone or anything who got hurt so he gave up looking.

When he heard the same noise again he was worried not because he was scared someone got hurt or injured but because he knew it was The Black Ram’s men approaching! They found him, and they found him fast!

If he doesn’t think quickly he will be seen so…”Caw. Coo. Coo. Caw. Coo.” (Bird noises) making bird noises he attracts forest critters and creatures to do his bidding for a brief time (120 seconds to be exact).This is the ability he has being a Forest Nymph.

He tells a bear to pretend to be injured. He also tells a bird to scout overhead and the troll to well, just to hide your face because trolls give Quondor the Bajeebies. (Don’t tell the troll :p) The troll is offended but agrees to do his bidding. The bear is sleepy so he’ll just groan and moan in his “sleep”, and the bird is happy to oblige.

The Black Ram’s men see the “injured” bear and, because they are thick headed and dumb they run in the direction to the nearest town for help, which is the way Quondor wanted them to go. He-He. Then the bird came back to Quondor saying they’re in position. He runs over to the area the men are at and from a tree, shot a crossbow bolt not at the men but at the tree behind them. Because he shot a point-defense tree, it activated the trap up in the tree. And can you guess what it was? “And Boom Goes the Dynamite” says Quondor. “Ah, I love a happy ending.”

The End-erman says: The End

Just to make it easier on your staff I counted the words:

There are 434 words

(Up until the line)

You can still count if you want to

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hey there! I'm afraid that your application doesn't fit with the lore of our server. You can choose from one of the races in our "Core Races" subforum, which you can find here:

http://hollowworld.co.uk/forums/core-races.182/

Would you mind rewriting the character and test portion of your application, please? Thanks!

Colin Price

Villager
Is it only the race? Because i'm more than happy to change that.
I was really hoping to get started on the server. is there any way i could be a human race and get the rewritten test to you tomorrow?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
You can edit your test, that's fine.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
... You still haven't updated your race. I can't approve your application if you do not do that. If you do not, your application will be declined.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Your application is being declined for inactivity.