Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pizza Stains (Sketches)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
C: Keep them as they are since they look awesome

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
EEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!!! It's so beautiful. All the anatomy and the lining, oh man- Sketches are so awesome. ;-; Those are some unique poses! I can't stop stariinggg. Akjaslkdjfasasdf'asld];k;alkasdh

B. Definitely B. Do it~

Last edited:

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
So this summer I decided to do a stained glass project. I was originally thinking of doing an otter... but I couldn't find a pre-made design I liked. Thus I searched elsewhere and realized that the "Witcher 3" wolf head would be somewhat easy to convert to a stained glass format. Thus, for all you Witcher fans... myself included... I did it~ Also, of course, all rights to the design go to 3d Projekt and the author of the books!

First Pic is the beginning stage... Got the whole piece in the proportions that I want it at.
20150711_235959.jpg

The longest portion of the project is the glass cutting + grinding... half-way!
20150716_204327.jpg

Next is wrapping it with copper tape, as the solder needs something to bind with~ Bottom teeth weren't done yet.
20150728_200017 (2).jpg

And of course, the finished product!
20150803_153248 (2).jpg
With some light behind... I don't have a string to hang it yet.
20150803_153402 (2).jpg

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Stained glass is a fun past time... it is neat to see the image come together.... I have a fox one laying about that I did several years ago... I'll see about uploading it.

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_

So you're an outstanding roleplayer, an amazing builder, AND a fantastic artist?

...I'm not buying it.