Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Player Based Event Request And Consent Thread!

LordCreepington

It took a lot to get here
IGN:
creeperlord01
Character Name:
Stephiir Garretson
I consent to:
All things besides unreasonable killing of him for no good reason, has to make sense in rp.
Suggestions:
He's always friendly to strangers, or priests, and the like.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
If you doods need extra help with these, just poke at me lovelies.

IGN : Ruulu
Character Name : Isabell
I consent to : Anything, EVERYTHING!
Suggestions : Oi m8, she'll bloody cut yor face off m8. In all seriousness though, she's a grumpy little lady but overall nice.. , perhaps a bit blunt. And tends to stay away from.. well, everyone. People are not her cup of tea, however she doesn't care if a weapon is pointed at her.. Just don't go near her fam or her hair..

IGN : Ruulu or Syphei
Character Name : Sugar !
I consent to : Anything and Everything, let's go with realism here.
Suggestions : ... She's sooooooo happy and always involves people, stranger or not. But trigger her- I dare you, she's bloody mental, mate.. (The Tottot and Jazzper know this.) Cook you up with her frying pan..

IGN : Syphei
Character Name : Zenai
I consent to : Anything that doesn't harm a new born.
Suggestions : She's extremely protective and on guard at all times, due to having a baby on her constantly.

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
IGN: Asirel_Luik
Character Name: Azariah Ralotumal
I consent to: Everything up to [including] death.
Suggestions: She's already broken. Just finish the job. XD

IGN: Asirel_Luik
Character Name: Asirel Silverhand
I consent to: Light maiming, but she's already kinda scarred so... Just no death pls.
Suggestions: Would prefer if she's not touched, but wouldn't be opposed to it.

IGN: Tanjya_Aclinta
Character Name: Sapphira
I consent to: Once again - anything up to but excluding death
Suggestions: She's a little ray of sunshine... she's uh... have fun?

Last edited:

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
IGN: ziplock_
Settlement: Grayshore Keep (Here it is on the map)
Character Name: Brutus R. C.
I Consent to: I consent to injuries; not ones that paralyze me from the neck down; property damage, vandalism and stolen items.
Notes: There's a house under construction and it's not mine. You can occupy, steal stuff and vandalize it a bit, but don't burn it down or something of that nature. Grayshore Keep on the other hand is open for anything. You can shoot ballistas and trebuchets if you got them or managed to get them. Attack it while I'm online and do it around after dinner, 6 P.M EST since that's when I'm free for a while. If it's on the weekend, just come at anytime. If I'm not there myself, don't go. I seem kind of picky, but that's my fault.

IGN:
Djiboutian
Character's Name: Fredrick
I Consent To: Anything really.
Notes or Suggestions: Nothing much.
(I speak on behalf of Djiboutian Ethandjibouti )

Also anybody else that might show up were already in the keep, like Howard VargSkeleton and maybe Peter Longtree Sir_Arc. They also consent to what I consented to in my post.