Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

plumu's Whitelist App: [ Kostadim - Accepted ]

plumby gumby

Villager
plumu's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: plumu

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?:
Powergaming: Overpowering others by sheer ignorance, usually used in CRP settings.
Metagaming: Taking OOC knowledge, or IC knowledge not properly learned and applying it to roleplay. Can be as simple as saying someone's name that you haven't learned yet.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi! I've been roleplaying for a few years, probably since I was 13-14? I've been hopping around communities for the last few years and think that Hollowworld is super applicable to most of my characters that I already have. I really like making digital art, gaming, and spending my time world/character building as a hobby. I like lorem music and staring at cat videos. I want to find a fun and relaxing community to join and feel as if I would have fun making friends here!

Referral: From a friend

{Character Section}
Character Name: Nephily

Race: Caparii

Appearance: Lightly tanned skin, and bright brown eyes, she has a few beauty marks on her face (one beside her lip and two under her left unconcealed eye.) Her hair and fur is a rather uncommon bright platinum-blonde color, and her darker brown ram horns curl against her head. Her horns grew awkwardly to the point where one of them partially obscures her vision on her right side. Her fur and hair take up a majority of her body, making an almost shawl-like feature over her upper torso. She prefers to wear large heavy robes, long and obscure her hooves and tail, colors a little muted from age and lack of care. She also wears an excessive amount of jewelry, usually not featuring any precious gems, most are old and do not hold much value.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Nephily had been awake for a while but had kept her eyes closed so she wouldn’t have to blame herself for waking up late, feigning unconsciousness. The indirect bright light from the sun that hadn’t quite passed over the treeline horizontal of her filtered through her closed eyelids. She thought to herself it would be more reasonable to transition back to traveling at night and follow the northern star more clearly as she intended to in the first place. She rose to sit, her arms propping up her upper half as her head hung lazily to stare at her lap, slowly peeling her eyes open. She had opted to sleep in a ditch bordering the forest right beside a dirt pathway, a good place to shield herself from rain if it were to fall during the night, and offer at least a little shade during midday in case she chose to remain in the hole for that long. She had no cushion nor blanket to layer on the downtrodden uneven grassy ground, her back ached considerably and random bits of nature’s debris stuck to her platinum hair. She looked beside her, laying cradled between a tree’s roots were her belongings, a large tome with a carrying strap, her hollow blow horn repurposed into a carrying cache, stuffed with a collective variety of grass reeds and medicinal herbs… and finally, a knapsack of goods she had snagged along her journey. She’d force her back to straighten and she’d throw her hands over her head and groaned audibly as she stretched, and with a re-awakened burst of exaggerated whimsical energy she would eccentrically hop to her two hooves, “Hoo-rah,” she declared to no one, in particular, other than herself. She bent at the hip and grabbed her belongings before trudging up the small slope that led to the road, staring out to the horizon before quickly combing one free hand through her frizzy hair. Between waking up and her procrastinating moving, the sun had still not risen, but the sky had still brightened a combination of baby blue and dim gray, an orange-pink hue dappling the clouds to reflect the foreboding presence of the sun she couldn’t see yet. There was no sign of civilization nearby, only a very poorly maintained road and the overgrowth of nature and a large plain field beside it. The woman rose two fingers to her mouth before blowing a shrill whistle, it echoing through the steppe. Other than her own echo there was nothing before the ominous sound of heavy and quick footsteps approached in earshot. Pressing her fingers to her mouth made her think about food, her mood dimming as she realized she would not be able to eat before her long walk. Barreling out from the tall grass came her mighty steed, a tall flea-bit patterned white stallion had slowed its pace when close enough to the woman, the idle jingle of the metal bits of his saddle acting like a fanfare announcement of his arrival. “Good morning, Horis.” She greeted, grazing her knuckles affectionately across its side before she grappled onto the horn of the saddle and hoisted herself up. Her belongings had shifted from her side to behind herself, squeezed between her and the back of the cantle. She let out an obnoxiously loud yawn, squinting as she went to grab the reins and steer Horis towards the north end of the trail and idly tap the heel of her hoof against his side, sending him into a slow walk. She would stare ahead at the blank, winding road, it loomed ahead almost menacingly ahead of her. If she was on her own two feet she would have stood and stared, but her horse forced her to slowly tread forward.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I liked reading the story :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.