Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokémon Story RPG

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Well the average age is now 14.75 years old, and you're supposed to get your first Pokémon at 10, so, really, we're all old.
Apart from Matt.

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
How many of the pokemon trainers actually fit the age of 10 anyway? The only one that looks like it is younsters. Everyone else looks either older or younger.

Matto225

The White Mage
I went through all 300 of the avatars to find one that would fit my character XD Im on a temp avatar atm, may yet change it

spagbog

Lord of Altera
I'm 110. It's the only one that really fits.
How many of the pokemon trainers actually fit the age of 10 anyway? The only one that looks like it is younsters. Everyone else looks either older or younger.
Yes, but this is our first Pokemon. They might have got their first at ten, then grew up with it.

Matto225

The White Mage
So, Itzza. Which pokemon can we use as starters?
(I know were doing Gen 5, but not sure whether you'd like other pokemon to be open as starters)

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Should we go ahead and set a loose time of 6:00 EST (10:00 GMT) to begin a session today, just so everyone has an idea of when to come on?

Moochick

I'm 110. It's the only one that really fits.

Yes, but this is our first Pokemon. They might have got their first at ten, then grew up with it.

Hilbert and Hilda (the main protagonists in b/w) were 16 when they left on their journey. :I

The age of 10 thing is the age people get a trainer licence, which only applies to people who aim to challenge the pokemon league.

Not everyone is a horrible parent and lets their child go on their own at the age of 10 XD

spagbog

Lord of Altera
I can't go on at that time, not today or ever. I can't go on at all for the rest of today but I can go on tomorrow pretty flexibly from 7:00 GMT to 21:00Gmt

Moochick

Wait there's one today? I'm not going to be able to go then, I'm going to be at a LAN party until midnight :I

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
That would be three people, then; maybe we can still have a small session...

Of course, we'll need Itzza to be able to do it, too.