Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Hollowworld!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Bump.

I've done a lot of work on new moves today, i'd say about 7% of them are done? Some are just renames while others have new effects, I wont be posting these ones though so you'll have to learn them!

I'm putting off adding in the new sprites purely because of the sheer amount of difficulty involved last time around.

WE STILL NEED MORE CHARACTERS!

spagbog

Lord of Altera
You could always add me to the list on the OP... That'd be one more.

Btw, I'm still doing my sprites I've just had some IRL stuff lately. Don't worry I'll hop right on that horse again!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
You could always add me to the list on the OP... That'd be one more.

Btw, I'm still doing my sprites I've just had some IRL stuff lately. Don't worry I'll hop right on that horse again!
I'll do it when my eyelids aren't beating me up, I seriously need sleeeeep

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Name: Michfish
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes (if possible): Magikarp.
Type: Magikarp.
How your character would attack in a combat situation: Michcat used SPLASH.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Name: Andras
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes (if possible): Uploade
Type: Dark (Aspiring Necromancer)/ Poison (to reflect his personality)
How your character would attack in a combat situation: lower the opponents stats then hit with medium power moves (such a shadow punch)

download.png

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Name: (Your character's name) Triton
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes (if possible): (See bottom)
Type: (What Pokemon type your character would be, for example Syrien would be at least part water, while Basil would be fire etc etc) Water and Fighting
How your character would attack in a combat situation: (Don't state what Pokemon moves they would use, as many of these are likely to be changed) Go all out, focus on power attacking rather than stat altering

triton shot.png