Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poll] What draws you to a region?

What draws you to regions the most? (Multiple choice)

• Total voters

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
As I am working on my region Morvoren a bit more, I’m wondering what people look for in regions when it comes to RPing frequently there. I’m hoping for it to be a new choice for an RP hub with players/characters of all types.

This isn’t only for me, I’m sure it’ll help other region owners see what the general player base wants, and draw more people to them for RP :cool:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
From what I have seen over my stint of playing, above all, the regions creator/leader needs to be fairly charismatic. These are players that draw in others who want to rp with them an the characters purpose. It can help if the region as a whole looks good, has a reason for existing, guilds or organizations, political draw, but overall I have seen the roleplay in regions wane and grow according to how active the regions leader is. When the leader stops RP'ing in the region, no matter how pretty, or other draws the place has, eventually they all seem to fade away.

For myself, I prefer a place with a decent amount of building skill and a reason to draw my char to the location, whether that be people he knows being there are some form of research. That's mainly because of my character though as all characters have different things that draw them in.

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
Things happening that you could join in on. More than just tavern stuff or events where you sit and watch. And not one overarching clique doing it all and not interacting with the rest of the people. Thas jus me