Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ponyo's Whitelist Application [ Approved - Mara ]

Ponyooo

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?

CutePonyo

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?

AHHHMERICA & EST

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

I Have, Numerous of times :cri:

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming is the use of being in knowledge from outside into a Roleplay this can be an example. Ex: Timmy learns that King Richerson has passed away in OOC and begins to inform everyone IRP that he has passed without having any knowledge of it.

Powergaming is the use of forcing an action onto a character this for example. Ex: Little Timmy Shoves Jackie down the stairs causing her knee to break

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No :gasp:

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?

Not much to Introduce! My name is Ponyo. Many could get the reference name from a movie known as ‘Ghibi Studios'. Listening to R&B & Pop is what I do majority of the time, it soothes my mind, body & soul. I’ve been roleplaying even if it’s in my head down to just playing it in MC servers for about 11-16 years depending on who you ask. I'm very impulsive, I enjoy meeting and interacting with new people. I'm very adventitious and has good skills at confusing people (lol). Wish there was more to go over, thanks so much for reading.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

ComiclyCute & Val_Wood

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Enzen

Character Age:

Character Race:
The Halflings

Appearance:
Meet Enzen, A Young Halfling standing at 3’2 (96cm). Weighing at about 100 lb. He’s extremely uppity. While also being extremely adventurous similar to other Halflings like him. He tends to wear overalls which latch onto his pants and no shoes, to which he tends to express they allow him to feel free. He has black thick hair that almost comes down to his ears. With brown eyes that sparkle in the sun haze.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
IMG_9835.jpg
Written Test!
*”The Birth of a Poet”*

Not much can be remembered from the early days of your birth. Not even the screams that could fill the air during my parents journey on “The Traveler’s Path”. The jingling of tin cans tapped amongst one another. While our dog barked at each person they saw on our wagon. My mother was the “cilpen” , the oldest out of her siblings and the leader of our journey. I wasn’t sure where my life was headed during these wagon times. All I could remember was the music. The way my body would dance from one’s breath. The way a guitar creates noises from strings. Many of these would continue to develop my glorious life.

*”Growth of a Poet”*

I’ve managed to experience various villages and kingdoms. Many taught me about different gods. However my mother would tell us about this One god named Jax who would lead me someday along the road. While currently leading my parents down their journey. While over a campfire, she expresses and tells stories about the Wastelands or even Queen Grief herself. I believe Jax was out there for me someday. Waiting for me to travel alone, perhaps he would fight off all the darkness when the time comes. While in the meantime I would raise a bit of money performing poems. They weren’t good or so my brothers would say, in their opinion “I’m a cute face, so easy pickings' ' or something above those lines. I spent those days creating various poems. One where a prince would come rescue me. Other being ways to freak my dumb brothers out. Whenever I got the chance I would share these poems with them, many times to poke fun at them or inspire to be the greatest bard within cities. Have my name changed throughout the gates and perform music messages throughout the lands. To which my father would instantly humble me informing that

“You know lad, I think you’ll be able to do that. But for now let’s collect this firewood”

*”The Adventuring Poet”*

Throughout our journey, it slowly came to a halt. My mother got sick, we rested on the side of a road. Telling campfire songs or performing during this time. While she rested in the nearby hospital. We tried making the best out of the situation fearing that someday she’ll never come back. However, greatly enough there was a god out there…out there somewhere. They helped my mother throughout her sickness. However, being glued to her bed, caused me to wander on my own. I told my parents I’ll be back but there was an adventure just waiting for me out there in the great open.

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Hello Ponyo,

Thank you for applying and taking your time on this application. The out-of-character portion at the time seems fine, but the in-character section is made with a Greyling character, which is not open to new applicants. I ask you to redo this portion of the application and also read over some of our New Player Guides to help you.

Ponyooo

Villager
Hello Ponyo,

Thank you for applying and taking your time on this application. The out-of-character portion at the time seems fine, but the in-character section is made with a Greyling character, which is not open to new applicants. I ask you to redo this portion of the application and also read over some of our New Player Guides to help you.
I'm So Sorry, I made the changes :heart:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Things look better this time, the only question I have is you still have the appearence as your Greyling and states that the character is 5'3" which is far to tall for a halfling. I would go look at the lore page for our Halflings and pick a height that fits the race!

Ponyooo

Villager
Things look better this time, the only question I have is you still have the appearence as your Greyling and states that the character is 5'3" which is far to tall for a halfling. I would go look at the lore page for our Halflings and pick a height that fits the race!
Oops that was a mistake, when I was creating the characters Appearance. I forgot to remove and edit the old characters part. Please forgive me I quickly made fix of that.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.