Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Port Silver is Flooded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Me doesn't need cookies, I have 16 stacks.

Re/rail or that ninja squirrel in an underwater suity thing gets you. Yes, I forgot her name. *trying to remember bugs him all night*

Wait, it's SANDY :D

Re/rail.

NiNi

MooCat
I have to ask, out of curiosity. What Do people Think might happen from This?
(The flooding, incase your unsure)

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
*pulls out her shotgun* DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YOU NO BUILD DAM YOU RUIN EVERYTHING IF YOU DO

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Well, if we can't push the city somewhere else, I guess I had better invest in some inflatable pants- oh wait, we ripped those...

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
Okay, the water is getting out of hand. The LL is completely flooded, so much so that I have been fishing in it. Typing /spawn in the NK now results in about 30 seconds of agonizingly slow movement in water before reaching the relative safety of the auction house steps. People are swimming instead of walking. This is all well and good, but its gone so far that Sally placed a sign saying "This isn't grief, it's RP." Well, I say this is RP griefing. Queen Grief would be proud of you abbeyvie. We need to get rid of this water, sooner rather than later. I admit it makes great habitat for Syries, but that is what the occean is for.

*looks back at text* o... sorry for the rant but thats what i think.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
But I thought we were investing in sponge?

And what happened to the boat racing idea?

Houdaman9

Lord of Altera
It would be interesting for RP, if the water froze it would block access to a number of things which could be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.