Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [Poster] +Jax+

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

=

A flier hangs plastered to the notice board in Storm's Landing, penned in dark green and grey ink, bearing the symbol of The Adventitious.

"
The Holy Church of Jax is seeking a skilled scribe to commission a book devoted to 'Him of Luck'. In high demand are also any and all artifacts, symbolism, and most importantly pre-existing books that happen to read about or mention 'Him'."

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
If no one comes to my aid I'll go for it but my writing is usually clunky
Gromm could give it a try if you tell him to in RP. He is a scholar and has written some books. I've gotten used to the OOC formatting by his point, and why it glitches out half the time. I'll be certain to show you some of his previous works in RP before you possibly ask him.

Of course- we do need to meet first =)

In the spirit of this thread, Morgan could have helped you, as he was a Jax devout and scholar. But he ded... so that's not gonna work.

I'll be making a new character that'll probably be looking to please Jax, but it'll need some time to develop

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Gromm could give it a try if you tell him to in RP. He is a scholar and has written some books. I've gotten used to the OOC formatting by his point, and why it glitches out half the time. I'll be certain to show you some of his previous works in RP before you possibly ask him.

Of course- we do need to meet first =)
Sure, ill do it xD Cymic_
I can have two books written, I'll pm yall later today

In the spirit of this thread, Morgan could have helped you, as he was a Jax devout and scholar. But he ded... so that's not gonna work.

I'll be making a new character that'll probably be looking to please Jax, but it'll need some time to develop
If you're looking to get more into religion might i suggest you check this out? [x] [x]

Bowduim

Lord of Altera
I too volunteer to write a little, but I too would have to meet you properly, and be englightened.