Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] More Unions and Proposal

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
cea7381db926c4a90de8c9c993d40fd0.png
MORE posters, radical. These are also accompanied by heralds, some translating to those unable to understand common or read.
And some posters were in a few languages;
Common, Elvish, Rede, Aorian, Fae, even Earkzian

Dear Readers of Storms Landing,

Since Life has returned to the All-Mother, our beloved Cathedral has lain in ruin for far too long, with perfunctory glances cast over its rubble rather than its potential majesty. Upon its destruction, with little more than care for its ruins, the hope of rebuilding it lies in its broken body. It was our beacon of unity, the central point of our grand city for people from diverse backgrounds to unite. As we move toward a better tomorrow, I am proud to announce another partnership with Council Candidate Nilsa Ergeren. In seeing the Cathedral reconstructed, we have strong feelings of further inspiration and are hopeful for a brighter future as the melioration in our feet itches for development. We would like to take this opportunity to solicit the citizen's input regarding the reconstruction of the Cathedral. Our current proposals consist of the following:

Proposal 1

Remodel the Cathedral's interior to create an open space with separate areas for each god. Many of you will remember the old Cathedral near Crossroads in the Northern Kingdoms. The concept is similar; however, unlike the old Cathedral, the current Cathedral will be relocated to a new plot of land within the city. However, this plan is not yet finalized as the current location is actively used for divine purposes.

Proposal 2
Adding a Shrine dedicated to Magic. This topic, I wager, will weigh heavily upon many minds but allow me to shed light on why this proposal exists. It is no secret that Magic's ascension has reached most of the world, and the arcane alongside the divine are the prime natural forces that drive our world and daily lives presently. The gods have shunned mages and excluded them from their gaze for years of an ancient grudge, but mages have been trying to make amends throughout time. Every god has its seat within the Cathedral walls where they can be worshipped, and their patrons can roam freely; aspiring people and mages also deserve their space aligned with their patron.

We hope those who wish to speak or present different ideas or disagree on these matters will seek us out for discussion. The information we collect from citizens will be the primary factor in how rebuilding our new Cathedral will commence.

Signed,

I.B.png
Nilsa Ergeren