Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Orphanage and School of the Sun

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
L’orphelinat et école du Soleil is now open in the city of Avingon. The school is open to all those who wish to learn, as the orphanage shall welcome any child seeking for a home. The care and safety of the children will be under the eye of myself. Any who wish to learn or teach in the school, along with those interested in caring for the children are welcomed to speak with me in Avingon. We will hold many classes, including, but not limited to reading, writing, language, and religion. Any priest that wishes to teach of their religion is also welcomed to speak with me and arrange having a shrine build upon the school grounds.

-Marquise Njorun de Courtnay
*It would be stamped with a seal of a swan*

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
To the person that tore down the poster, please, return the poster to myself or Paint , Thank you.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Again, to the person tearing down the posters, please return them to my Fjor_Wilkstrom account.