Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Seeking Cure for the Ashen Blight

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
*Posters would be placed in all major towns in Altera, Only to inevitably drift their way to small towns and Villages. This is to be considered 'Public knowledge'*

Attention all Scholars and Medical Professionals
Seeking cure Ashen Blight

Ashen Blight Still exists in the realm as a great danger to all lives and Order.
In the name of Ignis Synnove, Empress of Flame, Phoenix of the Sun and Lightbringer, for the good of the realm
Eisenhand Thure von Hardanger of the Kaltic Empire is sending out a call to all people who have information on cures, and treatments to Ashen Blight
Any and all Useful information shall be returned with a Reward
Any and all materials given to aid in the treatment shall be met with a greater Reward.
Come to Wolfsstadt to claim your reward
"It is the duty of the faithful of Ignis Synnove to prepare to and Protect those of the realm"

OOC: Wolfsstadt is also known as Hardanger estate and would be public knowledge as such.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
How weird, I thought the cure for the Ashen Blight was public knowledge as it was information that was released in a large scale. Also, the level of infection isn't at all that stronk and goes away on it's own over time now doesn't it? Like at most it gives you a fever, and never hits beyond level 3 if I recall. I mean Kopii can come along and do it, not that he has any idea where this Wolfsstadt is lol.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
How weird, I thought the cure for the Ashen Blight was public knowledge as it was information that was released in a large scale. Also, the level of infection isn't at all that stronk and goes away on it's own over time now doesn't it? Like at most it gives you a fever, and never hits beyond level 3 if I recall. I mean Kopii can come along and do it, not that he has any idea where this Wolfsstadt is lol.
There are reasons to the above post beyond a cure for the disease, and I would encourage you to seek Thure out for an explanation!

Location of Wolfsstadt is assumed common knowledge. (OOC there is a carriage from Queensport)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
It is public knowledge. I know for sure Liz posted it publicly, and books on the cure should be in compendium if it's still open. The public knowledge thread I think still exists too.

Baron2537

Lord of Altera
Well according to Jase. This flyer topic is just the tip of the iceberg for something more. Might still be worth the trip to check out what's up.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
I don't think Kopii even could go, cause his whole being banned from Queens and all.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
OOC carriage is from Queensport, but ic you can head there from other places surely xD

Oh- Compendium is a good idea. Might also check it out IC :)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana cringed when she saw this poster.

"Time to go back to the Estate and slap a Lord.."

Baron2537

Lord of Altera
OOC carriage is from Queensport, but ic you can head there from other places surely xD

Oh- Compendium is a good idea. Might also check it out IC :)
Is Hardanger land not apart of the Kal? Because I believe Kopii was exiled from all their holdings. This is what Omi was getting at I believe.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Is Hardanger land not apart of the Kal? Because I believe Kopii was exiled from all their holdings. This is what Omi was getting at I believe.
It is part of the lands, yes.
Perhaps itd be best to send a letter? Thure + Co can be reached that way too! Kaiser can confirm xD

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
*Upon the poster in Storms Landing, the following note would be tacked on.*

To the dearest Eisenhand Thure von Hardanger of the Kaltic Empire, the Ashen Blight is indeed a curse upon this land and we should stop at nothing to parry such a plague.

However, fortunately - I, the Great Professor Snarebrook, have perfected my formula of my Miracle Elixir to tackle this great issue. I shall of course - provide much of this Miracle Elixir, provided my time and resources can be compensated. I shall venture to your land when I have created a significant batch.

May your wallet speak as passionately as your words.

Professor Montgomery J. Snarebrook Esquire, the Third.

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
in my defense. I think that was before my time. as im like what 4-5 months on the server