Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] The Riverside Clinic

Magiik

Lord of Altera
~The Riverside Clinic~
In these trying times, where the shadows bring terrors and tensions run high, the Riverside Clinic in Zima'Maloj would like to announce to the citizens of the Northern Kingdoms that its doors are always open to the sick and injured. Anyone is welcome and will be treated to the best of the abilities of the Riverside Clinic staff.
As another service to the people, the Clinic's head physician, Ater Impes, will be traveling to various towns and settlements to help those who are unable to make the journey to Zima'Maloj. If one requires a doctor, he will be there for them.
The Riverside Clinic can be found on the southwesternmost island in Zima'Maloj, where it is the biggest building.

Do not let yourself or others suffer.
The Riverside Clinic is always open, and open to all.

*This message is found nailed to the Crossroads message board*
((This poster will be posted on the Crossroads message board within minutes of this being posted, so, unless you're insanely fast at finding this, it'll be there. If you remove the book (not sure why you would, though), kindly return it to myself. I'll go through all the rp of writing it out again, but I'd rather not make more books and re-write it. Thanks!))