Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Union of Candidates

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
cea7381db926c4a90de8c9c993d40fd0.png
Behold, more posters. These, however, are accompanied by heralds, some translating to those unable to understand common or read.
And some posters were in a few languages;
Common, Elvish, Rede, Aorian, Fae, even Earkzian

Readers of Storms Landing,
By now, you would have seen a plethora of candidates come forward to try their hand in the election of our new council. To win the hearts of our dear citizens by carrying their best interests with dulcet words of promise. Yet, the board selected is made of five individuals placed as equals to be the voice for a large entity, all leveled with truth, morals, and belief.

There can be no more remarkable confirmation of the city's needs than the presence of a functioning government that represents its concerns. What better way for the council to demonstrate collaboration than by working together?

And thus, it is my honor to announce a union between myself, Council Candidate Asero Crow, and Council Candidate Jerr'co Hakiaz in this election. While we are competing, there is nothing more rewarding than supporting our neighbors in their efforts. We believe working together on a new horizon is more beneficial. Our proposals and actions spread further through extended arms, with concerns brought to the attention of more ears and shoulders to ease the burden of stress.

Through our diligence and hearts, let us demonstrate what a capable council can do.

Signed,

I.B.png
1663783451917.png
1663783478634.png

Tot Electric

Last edited: