Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{POSTPONED} [Religion: Korog] {Open} Da Locun a da Horud Kurr

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Da Locun A Da Horud Kurr
-=-•-=-
The Rise of the Holy Church
-=-•-=-
image.jpg
-=-•-=-

About this event:

Goals:
  • To gather in worship of Korog and celebrate the opening of the Grand Shrine.
  • To celebrate the formation of the Horud Kurr
  • To get shitfaced incredibly drunk.
  • Hopefully summon Korog and receive his blessing on both the church and the shrine.
  • Possibly asking a few lingering questions.
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Erik Stoneshield and Thordil Barumur.
-Public or Private: Open to all who receive an invitation and/or see the posters.
-Temples or Shrines Involved: The Grand Shrine of Korog
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners?: Yeup. The exact response was: "don't thing Korog can be summoned but hey, do it up ".

Date: Monday 1st feb
[US] EST = 13:00
[UK] GMT = 18:00

Somnastra does this work?

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
What to bring:
  • Booze
  • Any offerings
  • Your crafting tools
  • Materials for your craft
  • A little more Booze
Reasons to come:
  • To celebrate Korog and Drink!
  • To worship together and Drink!
  • To ask about Dwarfy things and Drink!
Where we are:
South-East of Ravenmire, East of the Prison.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Wasn't this event on the event calendar? I mean, doesn't it mean that it's totally A-Okay once it's on that calendar, Antilogy ?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The calendar is an organizational tool so players know what things are when, but does not necessarily imply staff approval. Attempted summonings involve several different staff members, so always be sure to bump your event and/or contact Faelin Antilogy Somnastra several days beforehand. Doing so does not guarantee the event to be successful, but it is important that Events Coordinator, Lore Coordinator, and Server Owner are aware with plenty of notice. Like I said, bumping threads to make sure they know and talking to folks in a convo beforehand is your best bet.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
The calendar is an organizational tool so players know what things are when, but does not necessarily imply staff approval. Attempted summonings involve several different staff members, so always be sure to bump your event and/or contact Faelin Antilogy Somnastra several days beforehand. Doing so does not guarantee the event to be successful, but it is important that Events Coordinator, Lore Coordinator, and Server Owner are aware with plenty of notice. Like I said, bumping threads to make sure they know and talking to folks in a convo beforehand is your best bet.
Thursday-Monday isnt enough? :eek:

In the future, the calendar will be used for events the staff know about and approve. Since I'm still working on that infrastructure, right now the calendar is just a list of events and doesn't reflect staff commitments. It is always a good idea to tag relevant folks. I'm currently writing/editing a guide which will help explain this process.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Not typically. Sometimes it's fine, but I wasn't even aware this was an attempt at a summoning...
Ye, I've PM'd you about it yesterday to arrange a day and time you/other staff are available
But don't feel rushed, we got time
:)

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
If you succeed the summoning, i am going to shoot it with a crossbow... Just to see what happens..

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
If you succeed the summoning, i am going to shoot it with a crossbow... Just to see what happens..
Bunch of dwarves summon their patron God... a silver elf tries to shoot him. Imagine the geopolitical repercussions of this.