Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Hey all, I never like doing this but I'm going to have some pretty rare free time coming up soon so I thought I'd go ahead.

I've recently adjusted my commissions somewhat and added a couple new options. I've got three slots open so if you're interested please check out my Ko-fi at [ HERE ]

Additionally, the next three people who buy me a coffee (aka pay what you want with a minimum of £3) will get an item commission. Can be a weapon, jewellery, a random prized possession. Anything at all. Examples:
jewellery.pngitems.png

ANYWHO done promoting myself now. Thank you!

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Finished up this Ellie piece, with and without background
what a queen.pngwhat a queen bg.jpgwhat a queen.pngwhat a queen bg.jpg

p.s. i have an instagram for my art now: @drownmeinocs if you wanna follow

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I upgraded my art programme and although its the same one, I was like 3 years behind, so a lot of it is very different and I'm getting acquainted with some new brushes. Here's my first test with the new set up.
newtest.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I never post sketches anymore so heres one. I wont be doing much art at all after next week so Im kinda getting in as much as I can.
sketchybabe.jpg

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Watched Everything Everywhere All at Once a couple months back and I really wanted to draw one of Joy's outfits. This one was my fave.
eeaobg.jpgeeao.png