Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Praise the Night

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Visage.

As bandits of this world, we recognize you wholly as one of the pantheon.
We recognize you as the patron of thieves.

At this temple we will give gifts to your name;

Items gained through deception and simple thievery or pick-pocketing.
We hope you will receive this gifts graciously and that they will expand upon your power.

Time: 7:00 PM GMT, Saturday the 27th of December

Tagging possibly relevant people;

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh me oh my!

I might be doing holiday shenaigans and/or recovering from surgery - Will try to let you know or get a stand in.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Worship of Him of whispers!

Praise the night, Ebon eyes gaze from the black sky!

But fo real. Ill be there when you tell me where it is IC. (There is also an altar in tambry)

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I did a really dumb thing and left my laptop at home. I will try Minecraft on my mother's computers but I am doubtful it will work. :(

Scar

Noble of Altera
Those who are not tagged in this post and want to appear in this Praise, keep in mind that this event is private and all you have is OOC information. The altar stands in a hardly reachable area and the only way to get information on it IC is to talk to either: Timur, Clyde or Garrett. If you do wish to appear at this praise though, send me a private message here on the forums, we'll talk it over.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I'd rather you be there, jak. If everyone else is okay with it, I'd like to suggest postponing it till the event creator can return.