Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Precursor Arc] The Mountain and I - PRIVATE

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1647536209497.png
1647536229139.png
1647536202733.png

The Dwarves of Kharuz-Korum know
the precious stones for which to aim.
B
ut now they found there, deep below,

strange things that have no name.

P E A C E F U L

Who: Private to the Precursor research party.

When: 26h of March, 8pm CET.

What: The third expedition to find clues to the 'precursor' race.

Where: Folks may TP to I am Wake at the start of the event.

Why: The research so far is giving pristine insights, but also raises questions. This new digsite may help to support current theories.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Currently people invited by Lana:

Cael Sankera
Raelur AzureKnights
Athryl IceandFire
Luna Opal
Marcelline Goldbeean
Storm Catalyst
Victor JennyBean
Aesi (if they can stand Athryl) LyricalArtist
Kharn Warwolf
Amelia Rose Map
Ruvan Kegheart TagTeamChampion
Carla Laruza
Tremella/Hellmann Adam/Byrne

and of course

Thordil Jazzper -- it is his house.

Those not invited may be next time, it is just a precaution taken ICly because of recent demonic possessions within Candlewood and the possibility of non-diplomatic individuals annoying the resident Dwarves that live where the site is speculated to be.

If you wish to attend, ask Lana in the next two weeks!

Last edited:

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Currently people invited by Lana:

Cael Sankera
Raelur AzureKnights
Athryl IceandFire
Luna Opal
Marcelline Goldbeean
Storm Catalyst
Victor JennyBean
Aesi (if they can stand Athryl) LyricalArtist
Kharn Warwolf
Amelia Rose Map

and of course

Thordil Jazzper -- it is his house.

Those not invited may be next time, it is just a precaution taken ICly because of recent demonic possessions within Candlewood and the possibility of non-diplomatic individuals annoying the resident Dwarves that live where the site is speculated to be.

If you wish to attend, ask Lana in the next two weeks!
No Miya? :cry:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
No Miya? :cry:
Lana does not know Miya very well. She just turns up and spent a lot of time whispering ominously to Oleg in her presence.
As a result, she does not trust enough to go through delicate diplomacy.

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Lana does not know Miya very well. She just turns up and spent a lot of time whispering ominously to Oleg in her presence.
LMAO

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
We really need to rp more.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Now I just wonder how Lana views Eli, hm

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Things are threatening to become a bit controversial and I would like us all to realize the distinction between IC and OOC when we're talking about including and excluding characters.

The opinions about Athryl are divided; some characters believe him, others want to work against him. It's an exciting time to rp in, no doubt! I'm glad that, whatever people may steer their characters to do, we can still all enjoy this whole thing from an out-of-character perspective. The private status of these events and the choice to in- or exclude characters has to do with roleplay, not with the people behind the screen. Do remember that :)

This is a positive thing, in my opinion, because it means your character's actions are making an actual impact!

Thank you for being sportive!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
OH! Remember that the clock changed and I didn't take that into account when making this thread a long time ago! On top of that, I need another hour, so I've changed it to 8pm CET (1 hour later than originally planned). Please use online converters to get the time right for your locale! If this time change is an issue, then I can change it back to 7pm CET, but I would like that extra hour :)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
It isn’t a huge issue, but I know some folks attending this also were planning to attend the Blossom Festival afterwards, the server event — which now it would really overlap :(

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Actually, with the time change this event is now at the exact time as the server event :(

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Actually, with the time change this event is now at the exact time as the server event :(
I believe we planned this event (together with you) a good while before you created your festival event. Perhaps you can move yours to another date?

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I believe we planned this event (together with you) a good while before you created your festival event. Perhaps you can move yours to another date?
No, that is unfortunately not true. This was planned before and is not a personal event - it is an official server event.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
No, that is unfortunately not true. This was planned before and is not a personal event - it is an official server event.
It was on the calendar on Wednesday, this one was posted on Thursday : (