Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished (Public Festival) Dox bel Tibani [Oct 24th]

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Apologies to those who can't make it, would have loved to have you there. ;(

But ETA about 2 hours now, should note a few things about the competitions for those who are attending and plan to participate.

Scavenger Hunt has been set up, though please do not start looking before my character gives the OK to keep things fair for all who attend- She will also give a few vague hints but that is all you will get. Please hold onto the items you find till the end/you are ready to leave. You will be paid immediately.

Lottery- If you are dressed up in a costume please message me IG or here on the forums that you wish to enter it. I will then send you a number and this is represented ICly as you putting your name in the hat to be drawn at the end. Which I will then roll and who ever gets their number drawn wins. The only requirement for this is that you be dressed up and still in attendance at the end of the event. Even if you join late you can still enter as long as you have a costume and are there at the end!

The other competitions will be discussed IG as they don't really require anything from you beforehand. :)

Drinks have been tweaked and remember if you don't have a costume and you want one there is a simple mask/skin thing on the OP! But costumes are not required, but highly encouraged.

Hopefully this will be a very enjoyable event.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
45 minutes till.

From the dock master just look around till you see pumpkins/cobwebs/blood and follow the trail from there. You can't miss it!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Event is mostly over! Still a few stragglers and things going on.

Seemed more than a bit Chaotic towards the beginning but I have never had this big a turn out for an event. Thanks to all who came and stayed to the end. You are all the best. :heart:

Lottery was won by @Sankera 15k

Costume Contest was won by @Lavilethorn 2.5k

Apple Bobbing was won by @CthulhuPeople .5k

Scavenger Hunt Main winner was @Elz 6k

Book Writers Contest is still open

And so is Skull Decorating.

Thanks for a great event all. :heart:

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
10/10 great event. Would pose flamboyant again as the sexiest vampire heathen ever.