Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished (Public Festival) Dox bel Tibani [Oct 24th]

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I know he's pretty inactive, but @Ced brews. Perhaps he'll have fun coming back for an event~

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
~Brewer: We need someone to serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to those attending the festival.
~ Drinks provided by Cedar Springs! @Ced
-Alcoholic Drinks
-Blood Wine
-Night Wine
-Sooleran Spirit
-Finedark Beer
-Non-Alcoholic Drinks
-Melon Juice
-Great Sweet Tea
-Strong Black Tea
-Spicy Chai
The drinks at the festival are being provided by Cedar Springs-
List of all alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks posted above with a few to fit the theme. :)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
3 days till the event begins!

Attached a simple bone mask to the OP for those who need a mask and can't make one of their own. (Also feel free to customize that mask to your own style) Remember it is not required to wear a mask/costume but it is if you want to be entered in the raffle/lottery for 5k.

Also the scavenger hunt will be set up soon and all ten chests will be in the immediate area of the fair, not the entire island to make it a bit easier.

Be sure to check out all the contests! Lots of chances to win radiants-

Hope to see many there! :)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I would liiike to attend, I can also throw a random 5k at you for some contribution (i'd throw more but i bought tambry house qq)
Thanks for setting it up. c:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I would liiike to attend, I can also throw a random 5k at you for some contribution (i'd throw more but i bought tambry house qq)
Thanks for setting it up. c:
That is very thoughtful but you don't have to worry about it- Currently I have more than enough to foot the bill on this. :D
But it is the thought that counts. :heart:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I will try to come, but I may be an hour or an hour and a half late if it's still going on.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I already have my skin ready, so Im here to win the costume contest~