Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Public] Grand Opening Khárûz-Korum [TBD March]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
ALL DWARVES AND NON-DWARVES ARE INVITED!!
kharuzkorum17.jpg
The Dwarves of Khárûz-Korum invite all the peoples of Altera to share in their prosperity!
On the Third of March, a great festival will be organized by Khárûz Kull, to fill the mountain with laughter!

King Kull makes it known that all bards are invited to the city and will be paid generously for any works they write about the great city of Khárûz-Korum. Their books will also be added to the Dwarven library.

All other-city residents who would like correspondence with the Dwarves are invited to bring a caged messenger bird, so that they may be cared for in our bird enclosure. We will give you a bird in return, so we can send each other letters whenever we need to.

All individuals from any type of race who harbor goodwill towards the Dwarves are invited to the mountain. There shall be food and drinks aplenty in the bar, there shall be plenty of games to play through-out the city, and there shall be an official boat race with a price for the winner through the canals within the mountain.

Come one, come all, and behold the great Dwarven Capital!

OOC:
When? 3rd of March
When exactly? 3:30 PM EST / 8:30 PM GMT
Where? Khárûz-Korum (there'll be an event port)
What? The great opening of town, we've worked hard on building it, we'd like to showcase it to you!
PUBLIC AND MODERATE! No deaths, but there will be friendly brawling.

The festival will be opened by a little speech from Kublai, after which the boat-race will commence and then all other activities run simultaneously:

Drink down the Wall -> The Wet Beard Inn

Untitled.jpg
Have some fun with the Dwarves and drink down the wall!
A wall of mugs is be placed, each mug filled with booze, drink it down to
get to the other side!

Trade and Negotiations -> The Marketplace
The Marketplace is the ideal spot to talk about trade with the Dwarves.

Game of Mystic Mountain -> Upper floor of the castle
Untitled.jpg
Mystic Mountain, a game of Dwarven origin, can be played upstairs in the castle!

LINK WITH RULES

Game of Barrel Roll -> First Hollow
Untitled.jpg
Roll around and be the last to hit the water!
LINK

Boat Race -> Entrance to the second Hollow

Get into that rowboat and show what you're made of! Be the first to complete a full circle around the mountain's walls twice! Spectators can run along above them on the ice ridge.

Treasure Hunt -> All around town
Around town, 7 different Dwarven rings are hidden, can you find them all?
Bring 700 radiants to buy them all from the chestshops hidden in the area.

Dedication to Korog -> The Golden Dwarf
Korog's Chosen will shortly ask for Korog's blessing on the city and thank him.
Jazzper (if you have time for it and want to do it :) )

Dwarven Headbutting Competition -> The Golden Dwarf
Combatants smash foreheads together till one passes out!

Dwarven Pub Brawl -> The Wet Beard Inn
At the end everyone goes into one big fight (No character death, just friendly fighting)

Break the crab shell -> Marketplace
Contestants try and break a large metal, stone and wooden crab shell, in honor of the victory over the giant crab that once entered Kharuz-Korum in its early days.

Fishing contest -> The Mountain's Entrance
Take a rowboat and row into the ocean, then fish for fifteen minutes and catch as much as you can!
You may bring your own rods this time.

<More activities to be added after my fellow Dwarves come up with more ideas :) >

kharuzkorum18.jpg

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Probably the last event Gromm will ever go to =)
Hopefully many won't be busy with work and can go ^_^ Da rimtar itself looks absolutely beautiful.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Preperations will go on this week, so feel free to stop by IC before the event too :)

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
ya, I also believe I have more books on dwarves in my library than any other topic. Will be popping by for book purchases sometime soon.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
ya, I also believe I have more books on dwarves in my library than any other topic. Will be popping by for book purchases sometime soon.
better make it fast if you want to speak to the author of the most recent works. Gromm's dying, though he'll surely be still alive at the festival :) Old_Gromm

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
ALL DWARVES AND NON-DWARVES ARE INVITED! This is your chance to introduce yourself to some Dwarf RP!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Postponing this event because something came inbetween from life and until there's more interest in it ;)