Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Public] Ignoble's Ball [23rd]

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

=}{=

Murmurs just barely reach the Kraken's Culling inn about a shindig soon to come to the slums. Vendors of plenty exchange rumors to the lesser folk, they say under their breath that King Cymic is planning an affair within the dimly lit subsection of Storm's Landing.. And he's providing the alcohol. This is a festivity of singing and dancing, of laughter and loving, of drinking so much booze you won't be able to walk home. The party shall start when the Landing sleeps.

=}{=

[-Music-]
Forget the waltz, bring your desirable(s) out to dance during the shroud of midnight.
[-Pit Fight-]
The pit will be open to drunken folk who wish to bruise their knuckles on another equally intoxicated man's face. Private bets may be held to any of who want to get their pockets a little bit heavier.

[-Details-]
Date: Dec. 23rd
Time: 2 PM EST

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Cymic's providing the alcohol? So it's just rum then.
Would you rather have Thôrdil provide the alcohol?
Cymic runs around with his arms flapping at his sides
"I'M A SKYRAT!"
Couple of people doing The Worm
Guy dives off of one of the ship's masts, into the water

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Would you rather have Thôrdil provide the alcohol?
Cymic runs around with his arms flapping at his sides
"I'M A SKYRAT!"
Couple of people doing The Worm
Guy dives off of one of the ship's masts, into the water
if it means more than one type... then yes, yes I would.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Can I show up, be edgy, reveal some sort of power along my right forearm or left eye (whichever comes first), draw my sword, walk up to him, teleport behind him before he swings his halberd at me, stab him in the back and say
"Omae wa mou shindeiru"?