Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Public} Judgement Listens [10th of March]

Shao

Bring back angry react
mgpDSaB.png

"We whisper so the Lady may hear us."

"To sanctify the new shrine dedicated to our Lady in the Seymour family lands of Halbed, Apostle Ventare will be taking the confessions of anyone who would like to redeem themselves in the eyes of our Lady before their Final Judgement. Each will be conducted privately under the shrine, after a short ceremony to sanctify the shrine and for those confessing to gain The Lady's ear."

skush.png

[OOC]
Priest: Ventare Seymour
Public/Private: Public
Temples or Shrines involved: Confessors Circle, located just outside the walls of Halbed (images coming soon)
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved: Jah

Where: Shrine outside of S.L
When: The 10th of March at 3pm Est
What: Ven will be sanctifying the new shrine and will be taking confessions so you may improve how you are judged by the Lady.

Tags:

Elz Lannis Solus

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'll show up why not
I hope you have alotta time, Ventare

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I had fun.
I had a long confession, Perhaps too long.
But I enjoyed it. Very fun event. First time I've partook in actual grey lady shenanigans.