Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Public} {Moderate} -=Training Days=- [Feb 3rd - 2PM EST/7PM GMT]

Bowduim

Lord of Altera
A note is posted in Storms Landing and on the Astrum isles, it bears the Astrum seal.
-----------------------------------
Fight Notice.jpg
----------------------------------

Transcription:
Dear citizens, friends and others concerned.
The Isle of Astrum is inviting thee to join the citizenry
in a session of training at the castle. This training shall
concern basic weapon handling and combat procedures.
This, as well as assessing combat situations, and other
main principles will be taught.

These lessons shan't require any contribution other
than thine full attention and the investment of thine
time, and shall be held at fort Libella on the Astrum
Isle, on the 3rd of Floodlock come Sundown.

Gods Bless Thee.
----------------------------------
OOC

When: 3rd of february, 7PM GMT (2PM EST)
Where: Fort Libelle, Astrum Isle
Why?: I hate fun.
Who: Anyone is free to attend, it'll be held by me.

Bye Suckers

Bowduim

Lord of Altera
Just as a notice, this is still happening, and everyone is free to attend, yet it is highly recommended all of those aligned with house Astrum attend for it is part of their mandatory training!

Bowduim

Lord of Altera
I'd like to add this will be coming saturday at the time mentioned, again everyone is welcome and even encouraged to come and join regardless of IC race et al. It'll be moderate through the fact its combat training, but no death will be involved.

Bowduim

Lord of Altera
The event is on in about 45 minutes!

To those that don't know, you take the boat to Linlea, follow the road from Linlea to our small ship, depicted with a red line on this little map!
Bertmap.png
Once you cross into the countryside, you can just run straight to the boat, as the road there is confusing, and long for no reason. To get to linlea you take the boat from spawn. Bow out!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The event is on in about 45 minutes!

To those that don't know, you take the boat to Linlea, follow the road from Linlea to our small ship, depicted with a red line on this little map!
View attachment 90269
Once you cross into the countryside, you can just run straight to the boat, as the road there is confusing, and long for no reason. To get to linlea you take the boat from spawn. Bow out!
If you like- I can make the boat and port move to our docks for easier access?

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
I also can help possibly. I've gone to and from many many times, so i can assist :)

Bowduim

Lord of Altera
On another note, preparations are finished and we'll be starting in 15 odd minutes. People are free to start showing up