Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [Public Notice] Declarations of Le Havre

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

Blessday, 5th of Springrise

Let the following announcements and declarations be heard across the land:

I. - It has been decided that until such a time that the codified heir of Godfrey and Valerius is found, Artois will take on the mantle of Valerius' protectors. We take on this task as our duty to God and the Kaiser Albion dictates, for we will honour and defend thy orderly succession.

II. - The Ranger Sentinel and his Apprentice are hereby granted refuge from the false charges of Hawklight. Our hearth is yours for as long as it is needed. We do this to honour our God's order and the pursuit of truth.

III. - The traitor known as Arthur Ashenfell, the illegitimate stain upon the family of Bayard, is also called to Haven to answer for his crimes against the Pontifex and his men. We do this to honour the noble families of Bayard and of de Courtnay, whom the bastard has acted against openly.

May all who would oppose this notice march upon Haven and see for themselves the wrath of God.

Verum Illuminat et Veritas Praevalebit

OOC:
As with most things, this is put in the 'Public Notice' category and can be considered common knowledge.
Tohm LeftwardElk Blorbis83 JoeJoe CloakedReaper Luam Old-Seadog

Last edited:

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Also, you're calling me to trial, yet you didn't tag me?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Little does Arthur know that this is actually a surprise birthday party. ;)

The only candle is a pyre tho