Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] War Stories, Aftermath of the Revolts in Amalfia.

Etow

Lord of Altera
As citizen of Amalfia, having seen most of the fights in the streets in building, and the horror following after the combats. I feel it is necessary to share what has happened during this long afternoon till in the dark night in Amalfia.

In the days coming up to the revolt, peoples started to chose sides. Some support his serenety the Doge, others the Signore Frederick. both supporting different factions in a war that has now started here in our streets. one could easily see how once befriended families started to despiese each other, how certain peoples only went to certain shops. as a shop owner myself I tried my best to seem neutral in all of this.. which I was like many other citizens. But still some pushed me aside, to be on the other side, with those they now hate.

It all started to get out of hand.. when they heard about the arrival of Signore Fredrick, with Fuvurian troops. Shouts of joy, and sounds of despair could be heard in the streets, and peoples grouping together always watchful of the other. Eventually two groups of people meet, right beneth my own home on Uerith square. They began to shout at each other. Shouts supporting the Doge, others shouting in support of the Republic. It didn't take long until the first peoples started to throw rocks at each other.. and others to start fighting.

From this point on the fights escalated in the streets. what started with fist fights continued with others attacking with shovels, some with knifes and those who had with swords. Soon enough the bodies started to pile up and the blood flow through the streets. by the beginning of the evening the city guards had entered the fight, as well as Signore frederick and his own supporters.

Fights went on in the streets, and even Houses. I could hear how windows were smashed and doors broken, followed by desperate cries, sometimes some houses were event set aflame. it all became about revenge.. you wanted to kill the peoples who supported the other side.. them and their families.. I prayed that I would be spared and shivered every time I heard glass breaking. For it could have been my own home...

As the night began the fights had moved to the Duke's Palace, where his last loyal guards defended him against the rioting citizens and Signore Fredericks supporters. I can only image what has happened in there.

I wasn't there.. I only heard some shouts, some fighting from my window. But the next day as I was looking for food like many of us desperately are. I went into the now dark and abandoned palace.. and could see traces of heavy fights.

I don't know who all died, and we don't really know who won this horrible revolt. many of us have seen Fredrick's dead body being picked up and brought outside. And no one really know's what has happened to Doge Delius Either.

Since then the soldiers have left, and no one has taken charge. many are starving and many are scared of repercussions. there are barely any peoples walking outside in the streets. the few you see try to hide, or run to those empty houses in hope to find something to eat or to steal. Citizen's looting the houses. Trying to get the best out of this revolt as we are all uncertain of what will happen now.

For now peace has returned to the streets. some of us try to clean up, burry the bodies with some dignity, and find some stability again, hoping the future will hold something good for us..
We feel abandoned. as many fought for a cause that hasn't realized itself on either side.

So it's here in our streets that this war started, and so far it has brought nothing...

(small war story from my current temp char/maybe future new char. who's a Trader/shop owner in Amalfia who would have watched the revolt, to give/tell about what happened and afterhmath...)

Last edited:

Etow

Lord of Altera
there are also some rumours that the doge played piano while his citizen died in the streets beneath him. playing the music of his own tragic ending before the peoples cut down the doors to his room.

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
well delius did but barrwls of gunpowder around the city.. so he was ready to blow part of it and set it on fire... though for his enemies to die with him... gunpowder hasnt been moved yet....
Meanwhile citizens set fire to city