Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Public/Peaceful} [March 4th, 2 PM est] A Collective Shrine

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
F1D903C7-19F2-423F-8C0A-ED1DB5FFC6F4.jpeg
After Shalherana made her presence known in the last sermon, Queen Citrine felt a duty to her, to spread her message further, and honour her name. Thus, the construction of the shrine to Shalherana began, a garden surrounding a large tree. The gardens are empty for now, and The Queen invites all those who wish to honour Shalherana to bring flowers as gifts for the Goddess and plant them in the earth that surrounds the tree. The Gardens will forever be maintained and looked after by the people of the town, open to all.

——————————————————————————————————————————-
OOC:
What?: Another sermon, and also getting people to plant what they like where they like around the shrine tree. Communal gardens/Shrine that everyone can be a part of.
Priestess: Citrine G. Azerwind
Where?: Kingfisher fields
When?: Sunday, March 4th 2 pm EST
Rating: Public and peaceful. Kingfisher fields is a peaceful region so no shenanigans.

Tags: Lannis Elz

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
God told me "Focus on the assault upon the heavens and get outta here with your measly mortal squabbles"
So those who dont pose annactual threat be excused for their ignorance
For now

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Better strip the mages too then. :cool:
i do not see why i would do that or how mages are related to blessed marrying heretics though if a blessed marries a mage they get booted too

im also not being serious probably.....

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
i do not see why i would do that or how mages are related to blessed marrying heretics though if a blessed marries a mage they get booted too

im also not being serious probably.....
Pffffft as if the gods care so much about who they bless xD

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Okay final date and time set I don’t plan to change it again. Two hours should be more than enough time before other events that day

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
This is in about 4.5 hours I think? There is a carriage to Kingfisher fields in the same place the carriage from spawn to mockingbay takes you. It’s the last one on the left.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I might miss this Sister wants someone to help her with something today doctor visits.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I'm sad that I have to miss this. I'll sadly be putting myself into costume so I can finish this show once and for all.