Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Purchasing Books for the Silver Crown~

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
~Purchasing Books for the Silver Crown~
The Silver Crown is currently purchasing books on various topics, and offering substantial pay in return. We are encouraging all writers of non-fiction to please come forward either with books you have already written on the appropriate topics, or ones you compose for this purpose.
~
The payment for these books will be decided on the delivery and will be based off of the books accuracy and detail. Lowest price offered will be 50 Emeralds.
~
Subjects and topics that we are searching for include:
Culture
History
Language
~
Please contact the Royal Scribe – Lady Einthe Liadan in her quarters at the palace with books of the appropriate subject for price discussion and sale. There is also a drop box in the Royal Library (not the bookworm drop box of Silent's). Books will be collected there and reviewed...the authors will then be contacted in regards to purchasing the book and to return the original.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
What about all my nev-errr...not-yet-written-but-amongst-the-awesomest-books ? :D

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I have a chestfull of dwarven books with a dictionary. .. and some other books about stuff which is culture. . I think. .

Where do I deliver?

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
To the palace at Einthe's quarters upstairs or she is in the royal library frequently...just send me a pm in game and I'll let you know when she's there :D

Thanks guys!

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Yes please make sure your character would be a writer if your going to submit one written by them, for realism....however, if your character is not so inclined...they can come dictate it to Einthe and she will transcribe it. :)

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I'll see about writing about certain cultural aspects of the Engem tribe. Might be interesting to read about a society that has completely different stances on things :3

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Would the Engems sell them to the crown, though? Not trying to flip your jigsaw, just thinking about realism. It was the Engems that were against the crown, right?

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Not specifically the crown, more-a society in general. One of their purposes is to offer a different path to traditional civilized culture, and would be more then happy to enlighten them with information that can't be used against them~