Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~Purchasing Books for the Silver Crown~

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
What about other sorts of books? Books that include other areas of knowledge? Can Einthe read Eldarin? Do the books have to be written in common? SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS.

-K9

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Could I submit a book of philosophical bits and bobs?
Currently just the book types that are listed, then we can go from there!

What about other sorts of books? Books that include other areas of knowledge? Can Einthe read Eldarin? Do the books have to be written in common? SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS.

-K9
Books in Eldarin would be lovely...and yes she is noble Silver Elf blood so it is her first language...other books in other languages are also always appreciated, as she can have them translated if she can't decipher them herself...having them in the original language would sooo amazing :D More realistic the better always :heart:

I'm very interested in knowing where the money to pay for the books is coming from.

From the Silver Crown and it's coffers and whatever budget goes towards knowledge/royal library.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
From the Silver Crown and it's coffers and whatever budget goes towards knowledge/royal library.
I suppose the irony was lost there.

I am the master of coin. Obviously, the money comes from the crown's coffers. I'm supposed to control said coffers. No one ran this by me. That's why I'm interested in where the money is coming from, because it's either from some private source, or we're just ignoring my position.

I hope that clears that up.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Separate discussions elsewhere please, this is the crown buying books from you and nothing else!

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Separate discussions elsewhere please, this is the crown buying books from you and nothing else!

Yes this! Thank you Yoda...my response would have been a bit more impatient...I will say however:

I suppose the irony was lost there.

I am the master of coin. Obviously, the money comes from the crown's coffers. I'm supposed to control said coffers. No one ran this by me. That's why I'm interested in where the money is coming from, because it's either from some private source, or we're just ignoring my position.

I hope that clears that up.
Talk to your Queen about your job and the coffers, and talk straightly with me without irony or riddles please - My char was told by the Queen to collect books, seeing as she is loyal to the Queen above all other royal staff, you'll have to take your issue to her.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Approved by me. Things are jumpity and I can't keep track of everything, but I'm in the process of organizing.

Seriously, guys, Calm ._.