Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Quests] Adventures within Altera

Which option would you prefer?

• Total voters

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

art by Adam Long

I am creating new Packman-Adventures.
These are quests your character can retrieve from The Packman, one of my characters.
The Packman-Adventures are based in the over-world (not sorrows).
(read through this to get an idea of the kind of Quests he's handing out: LINK)

After a vote was held and interest / enthusiasm was apparent, this was decided:
Scatter adventure sites around the world with the permission of region owners who want such a thing in their region.

Adventure site:
A closed site with one entry / exit which holds some kind of entertainment in the shape of an objective or task that the adventurer needs to fulfill.
Ranging from a 3x3 room, to linked spots that lead to each other, to enormous dungeons.
Once in an adventure site, you consent to whatever happens there
and all that happens there is In Character / In RolePlay.
There is no OOC at Adventure Sites.

So put your adventure boots on and slide some binoculars in your backpack, cause
"We're going on an adventure!"

Current Packman-Adventures:
(region-owner hosts tagged, so you can contact someone about it if I'm not available)
For all adventures counts:
You are allowed to take the main prize when you are the first.
You are not allowed to empty the entire room of all possible loot.
You have to have RP'd with The Packman who'll give you the quest, before attempting the adventure.

~ Sandy Adventure in Aelmere (Ddaug ) ~
In the early days of settling in the new world, many rode out as fast as they could.
Just to be at a place before someone else. But some were too hasty, too unprepared.
Are you able to benefit from other's mistakes?

~ Treasure at 6 feet below in Rammbar's Motte (SirLuamTehDoge ) ~
During the fight against the undead, many have fallen.
Some poor, some rich, some filthy rich.
How rotten are you willing to let your soul get for some radiants?
(need to contact Sirliam1124 for permissions)

~Crocodile at rest in Wayfarer's Rest (Aspen ) ~

This small retreat has an unwanted visitor.
A massive salt-water crocodile is terrorizing the area.
It is said he ate a huge diamond, along with the hand that held it!

~Horrific Treasure in Savage Island (Piratep00f ) ~
Horror Island is known for its risky riches.
Many a man and woman have searched this island in vain.
The Packman knows the location of one particular treasure,
but will you make it out alive?

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
You may comment in this thread if you want to volunteer your region for adventure sites.
I'll make a list of region-owner usernames and region names, so be sure to include those in your message.
Staff has approached me with the request to contact them before creating anything to do with history (ruins / dungeons).
So those things might take a while longer to create, but we've got communications open so it's still possible :)

Thanks for the votes already people, good indication, keep voting.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I like how you're trying to make this so much fun [Server]! You'll have this Ranger's Apprentice behind you.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Once I've got Ironwall set up, I'd be totally down for you helping create an area where the guild mines out ores and stuff and it can link to nasty caverns and possibly some hidden bandit camps or something, totally up to you!

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I own what will eventually become a North-South connecting bridge in the mid-south that I will volunteer for use with ideas run by me first.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've gotten enough votes to assert that it's best to scatter them through-out the world in the regions of people who would volunteer a spot in their region for it. So I'll go over the former threads that revolved around Packman-quests where some others have already pointed out to volunteer their regions and start contacting these region owners to see what I can set up for the holidays :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ddaug has let me create the first Adventure Site in the new world, and helped with choosing the spot for it to go and supplying the loot! Thanks :D
I couldn't include a screen shot, cause that would give too much away, but it includes treasure and hide-and-seek to find the start of the quest :)
if you want to start an adventure in Aelmere, be sure to talk to The Packman :D

Adventure in the overworld is BACK!
EDIT: + update on the main post :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Yes this is cool. I'd love to offer Zima'Maloj and Arget as locations for these quest if you'd like. Just shoot Immerael and I a message if you are interested.
I'm up for using Stavroforia as part of the quests. Same as above, just boop me when needed.
These are quotes from the packman's quest page in the events section of the forums.
Do you both still own regions and in these new regions, are you still willing to host an Adventure Site?

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I'm down for Rammbar's Motte to have an Adventure Site to be put into it.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
These are quotes from the packman's quest page in the events section of the forums.
Do you both still own regions and in these new regions, are you still willing to host an Adventure Site?
I currently have three regions available, yes. Two are heavy WIP and the main, Natri'Evar is still missing a port. When I can, I'll let you know. I don't want people trekking miles to find one spot.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Zima is currently a big construction zone but Arget is still open and available. Just send me a message with what you had in mind.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Potentially Aeroch when it's done. So you may be waiting a while. We'll see. :p But I do need to fill it up..

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
I volunteer as tribute

wait, no, my region volunteers as tribute

Edit: Treeboy__ / Aspen, Wayfarers' Rest

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Added yet another quest. This time at Wayfarer's Rest! Thanks to Aspen for volunteering his region. :)