Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quotes Said By Your Chars That Stuck With You

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
(When my ten year old Moor was being taught the ins and outs of "flirting". This was basically his reaction by the end of it.)

Erikor Walterius: You gotta tell them they're pretty AND buy them stuff too? Can't they do nothing for themselves? *Seems disbelieving* I think I"ll just pass if it's that much work.
picard_clapping.gif

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
(When my ten year old Moor was being taught the ins and outs of "flirting". This was basically his reaction by the end of it.)

Erikor Walterius: You gotta tell them they're pretty AND buy them stuff too? Can't they do nothing for themselves? *Seems disbelieving* I think I"ll just pass if it's that much work.
I cannot explain how much I can relate to this..just..

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I cannot explain how much I can relate to this..just..
Haha- Glad you relate. xD But yeah. Calcifer Crow was telling Erikor that you gotta tell them that they're pretty. Kid was like, "Why you gotta tell them? Don't they already know? That's silly."

Followed up by Cal's quip about girls being different than "us men." Something something something about "Gifts never hurt."

Yeah. Erikor thinks girls are more trouble than they're worth now. Poor kid.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Haha- Glad you relate. xD But yeah. Calcifer Crow was telling Erikor that you gotta tell them that they're pretty. Kid was like, "Why you gotta tell them? Don't they already know? That's silly."

Followed up by Cal's quip about girls being different than "us men." Something something something about "Gifts never hurt."

Yeah. Erikor thinks girls are more trouble than they're worth now. Poor kid.
No problem!

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Valerie: Remove him from the grounds with all force necessary

Tybalt: Veto that order!

*Valerie's fit of rage*

*Daydreams Gasping*

(It was too late to remember the full quotes, probably not funny to y'all, but I remember the entire situationbeing hilarious xD)

@BrianAT16
@Michcat

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Tybalt giving his Daughter lessons in life

*Hits Eudo in the face with gauntleted fist*
"Thats what you do to butts"

Allindra: Oh....uh

*Eudo lays there blood pooling at the mouth*
...*Covers Allindra's eyes quickly before she looks down and turns to leave quickly*
Whoops, good bye everyone, I'll see ya'll later right? Yea, later.
*Leaves out Le Havre's Gate*

@Glados
@Michcat
@Ace19
@Megadonkey30