Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quotes Said By Your Chars That Stuck With You

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
"I'm fine-"
"Remember all of that beauty still around you.... and rejoice in it."
"Sadness is not a weakness... it is a part of life, and we must eventually learn to live with it, accept it."

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
"I'm fine-"
"Remember all of that beauty still around you.... and rejoice in it."
"Sadness is not a weakness... it is a part of life, and we must eventually learn to live with it, accept it."
She still hasn't told him she wasn't talking about sadness, exactly.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
"Resistance is futile."
-Gelyk at least 3 or 4 times to various heretics during his time as an Inquisitor.

"May the Grey Lady judge you justly."
-Again, Gelyk, spoken before every kill.

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
"You don't have to be happy, be as miserable as you like, you just have to be you"
"I don't care how I see you... Just that I do"
-Both were from Sigurd- Funnily enough- They were both said to two different women-

Scardrac

Felsummer
"Eat up."
-Scardrac, after disemboweling a cannibal and placing the cannibal's intestines on the cannibal's face.

Last edited:

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
"And if we are both dead, then I shall protect you in death, as I died doing so in life"
-Skuld Chaincreek, one of my Sundered Skies characters, talking with Valentine Hawkins after an encounter with Aeon [ @Scardrac ] that... May or may not have ended with Aeon scoring a head-shot on Skuld

Last edited by a moderator: