Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Re-invigorating Heritage

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Kublai's restoration services.
Naamloos.jpg
"As a carpenter, my trade extends to further reaches than just the crafting of
furniture, instruments and wagons."

"I am offering a chance to give that old building a new use. We all know those houses in town.
The ones that used to be a home to a now forgotten hero. Or the bar that went broke and got
replaced by a bar around the corner. Or perhaps that storage that hasn't been used in ages.
They are all empty now, and I am here to re-invigorate that heritage.

Restoration and renewal of buildings is part of my trade. But it doesn't end there. I like to
go around town to see the place of this building within the bigger whole. I like to dig up history
about the building and perhaps find some things in the surrounding area from the time it was
built. Then I hope to apply that knowledge and give new life to a ruined or unused building.

Be it a storage building that needs a make-over to be turned into a bar, or an old library to
become the home of the new major of town, I am your man Dwarf."

Naamloos.png
a spin-off from this thread: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ic-shop-kublais-carpentry.36264/
OOC the building will remain in the same shape, just a redo of interior/staircases/windows to
change the function of the building. I got the idea from the series "Restoration Wild" when they turned a 18meter tall silo into a bar.
http://www.chanteclairefarm.com/blog/2015/11/2/a-sense-of-place-the-silo-bar

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
dang it is hard to make a proper appealing lay-out of a thread on forums >.<