Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Re-Rhynestone application

Rhynestone

Villager
1.Mineraft Username: Rhynestone
2.Real name: Anika
3.Age:17
4.Gender: Female
5.Country: Canada
6.Have you read the Tome of Citizenship?: Yes.
7.How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of pur server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: I quite like roleplaying and I have a bit of experience with roleplaying server, I used to play a bit of Wow.
8.Hello, my name is Anika (aka Rhynestone). I love reading fiction and playing minecraft( Most of the time I tinker with redstone). I like to listen to most music and drawing. I do not like to disapoint people. I get strait to the point(Most of the time, and or if I can).
In the summer I train for sport activites. In my spare time I like to hang out with my friends, and play minecraft! I am here to enjoy minecraft at its best, and have fun.
9.Example of some work: I dont have picture, sorry 'bout that
10.Is there anything you would like to share?: No not really, I think you cover just about everything I can think of.
11.Are you aware that Black magic is not allowed on our server, and can get you banned? Yes.
12.How did you find our server?: I was lookiing around for servers and found this one. I think its quite nice.
13.Have you vated for us?: I will as soon as I can!
Thank you​