Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Reaching Ascension

Scardrac

Felsummer
We have reached a new era of divine intervention. With a reckless, sinister god terrorizing peaceful villages, and greedy men sacrificing their firstborns for their own benefit, most of us have grown sick. Some of us decided that there should be a change. Only a few follow my ideas. Only a few will be permitted to endure the hardship, and reach ascension. With our tributes, we will climb. We will push through the pain. Risk our lives for the better of a balanced Altera. We will praise the patron as the pain surges through our veins. Blessed be those who survive. If we achieve ascension, I ask that you let yourself be at mercy. Let your mind go. Enter nirvana. Then, maybe then, we will fix these mistakes that plague Altera.

Scardrac and a select few of hand-picked individuals will take a dangerous journey to attempt to climb the mountain overlooking the Grand Shrines. Whoever reaches the top will place their tributes, and praise in worship to the patron god of unending endeavor, hardships, dedication, honour, bloodshed, and war. These select few people will be trusted to hold correct morals, as there is still a plague of greed and filth within Altera. We are to try and stop it. This event is not public knowledge, but it will concern multiple people.

Who:
+ Scardrac,
+ Lucius @Gregor,
+ Ylva @Woolsey.
+ Landir @The Courier
+ Drake @Ace19
+ Peter Hallon @OneRedBlock
+ Crota @Glados
-

Where: The mountain overlooking the Grand Shrines.

When: Trying for Sunday, January 25th, at 4 PM EST.

@Michcat

Last edited:

samsam223

Lord of Altera
*And as they all reach the mountain top- only then do they see an army of Dragons...* I had to say it, im so sorry...

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
So....Three people are gonna climb a mountain. Apparently that's a big deal. pffft! (Just kidding, I love the idea :heart:)

Scardrac

Felsummer
Anyone who believes their character may fit the criteria, and you have the stamped time free, please contact me via PM in-game if you are interested, and we may be able to start a roleplay to see if you further qualify to take part in the event. Scardrac is searching for people, so don't worry about having to find a reason for your character to want to climb a mountain.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
what.

Edit: this might be interesting for a few of my characters... wish they could get informed (though one of them is close enough to gregor and ylva)